Rafe

"JJ" Pope whispers to my bestfriend who i was using as a pillow.

"What?" JJ whispers back.

"Gotta take a piss" Pope says is look up at the two and they look down at me i just roll my eyes and turn my head back tot he screen.

"Hold it" Jj says.

"I can't hold it i drank to much soda" Pope says.

"its too exposed they'll totally see us." JJ says.

"I gotta go!"

"There blocking the bathrooms" pope says.

"Come here i know where. Move you head baby" JJ whispers to me i grown but do anyways and let them walk passed.

"Mommy where is Daddy and uncle pope going?" Ari asks. I let out a small laugh.

"There going pooty" I tell her and she nods and turns her head back to the screen.

"Mommy where did Rafie go?" Ari asks and my head whips backward to where the three where sitting. Just to not see them.

"Oh my shitting ducks." I mutter then start to stand up.

"Come on Kie we have to get the boys out of trouble bring JJ's bag." I say kie picks up JJ's bag following behind me as i walk though the people with ari in my arms once i make it almost all the way behind the screen i come to a stop see my bestfriends getting beat the shit out of them. I sit Ari on the ground.

"Hey lovie i need you to go sit right there and turn around and cover your ears alright" I tell her she nods and sits on the ground coving her eyes and shutting her eyes. Kie is already trying to help Pope.

"Get off of him Rafe." I say running but to him and kicking the back of his knee's he falls to the ground but that only last for a secound before he gets up and picks me up by my neck.

"R-afe R-Rafe" I try to talk but can't get the words out i watched in his eyes as he rilized what he was doing. He drops me and i fall to the ground coughing i could hear JJ screaming but everything my going in and out. Once i got the wind back in my lungs i stood up Ari was next to rafe and kelce screaming at them to stop hurting her daddy i stood up and tried to shove rafe out of the way but it didn't work so i kept trying those boy ran out of there as the screen burnt down i rushed over to JJ's side.

"Hey, Hey are you okay? It's okay just catch your breath" I say to him brushing his blonde hair out of the way.

"I'm ok lor" He says i get up and help him up pulling him to his feet. He wraps his arm around my neck and Ari runs over to him.

"Dada are you okay?" She asks him running his leg.

"I'm alright baby" He says and picks her up witht he arm thats not around my neck.

"Come on guys lets get out of here" Kie says as she helps pope walk.

The day after i was helping Pope at Heywards with kie and JJ while Ari was sitting on the coner coloring.

They were talking about what happend last night. "Don't let it get to your head bro three of them two of us that's typical kook shit right there." JJ says.

"Hell yeah" kie mutters.

"What was your thought process using your head." JJ asks pope,

"I don't know man i just kind of acted off instinct." Pope says.

"Hey Pope someone here want to see you." Heyward say and shoup follows in behind him.

I look over at JJ "It's going to be alright" JJ whispers to me coming up and standing behind me and grabbing my hand.

"Evening officer" Pope says.

"I have an arrest warrant for felony destruction of property" Shoup said.

"What?" Heyward asks.

"Hand where i can see em' " Shoup said.

"Whoa shoupe what did he do?" Heyward asked.

"Look at the warrant" Shoupe said.

"You're arresting him?" Kie asked.

"Your arresting my boy?" Heyward asked. I could feel JJ let go of my hand and probably pick up Ari off the counter.

"How much did they pay you man?" JJ asked. We followed them out the doors of heywards shop.

JJ held on to my hand before squizing it and droping it to my side lighty "It wasn't him!" JJ shouts from besides me.

"JJ what are you doing?" I whisper to him but he just smiles at me and hands me Ari kissing her forhead before walking forward more.

"It was me" He contiues.

"He tried to talk me out of it, but i was mad because he'd just been beaten up. I was so sick of those assholes from figure eight that i lost my shit. I can't let you take the fall for something i did. You've got something to lose" JJ said.

"JJ what are you doing?" Pope asks him.

"I'm telling the truth for once in my god damn life i'm telling the truth i took his old mans boat to" JJ says.

"What the hell" Heyward says.

"JJ come on" Pope says.

"Just shut up pope! Just shut up. He's a good kid and you know where i come from" JJ yells but get quiter at the end.

"yeah" Shoupe nods.

"This was all me" JJ says tears weld up in m eyes because i know what his dad will do to him once he gets him from jail. I know he'll hurt him.

"Thats the hole truth?" Shoupe asks Pope.

"Whole truth swear to god." JJ says.

"I know what you think damn it i'm askin pope." Shoupe says.

"Yeah that aboit covers it." Pope say and i feel one of the tears run down my cheek. I rush up behind JJ and hug him as tight as i can.

"It'll be alright i promise, i'll get out soon and ill get to see you and Ari i promise. Here" JJ says and slips something in to my back pocket.

"Come on JJ" Shoupe says.

"Bye baby i'll see you later i love you" JJ says kissing me and Aris heads.

"I love you too dada" Ari says. It makes JJ smile before he had to get put in to hand cuffs and in to the back of the car.