My Jj

"Mother fucker

"Mother fucker." I mutter under my breath as Jj grabs my hand i bring Ari closer to my chest.

"Mommy whats happening?"

"Why don't i go ahead and see them hands in the air?" The masked guy says.

"All y'all hands up in the air now!" He yells and Jj squized my hand a bit harder.

"You out of the car right now lets go" John b opened his door and started to walk around the car to open the back door.

"There you go pretty girl all the way out." He says.

Me and Jj were the last out and he held on to my hand while i carred Ari.

"We're broke-" Jj starts.

"Don't start jay." I mutter.

"Shut the hell up!" The guy yells. I swear i know him from some where.

"Shut the hell up i'll blow you damn head off!" The masked guy yells.

"Chill!"

"Shh jay."

"Lay down in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch! Oh you goddamn hands and knees." He screams in our face. Ari was crying but i couldn't do anything i sat her on the ground bettween Jj and i us both hold on to her hands tightly.

"Put you face on the ground!" He yells and slams Jjs head in to the ground.

"Jj!" I whisper-yell and he holds the gun to my timple.

"I know who you are, contry clubs girl. I don't want to do this to you but if i have to..." Contrey clubs girl, i knew exactly who this was. Rafes drug dealer.

"Barry. You don't have to do this. What'd we do to you?" I ask him quitly. I could see the pouges staring at us wondering why he was talking to me and how i wasn't scared shitless on why he was holding a gun to my head.

"Come on up!" Barry yells and grabs my arm to take me off the ground.

"Hey! Hey what the hell are you doing with her?" Jj yells.

"Shut the hell up!" Barry yells.

"The only reason you havn't killed me is because you know Rafe will kill you." I start to say. I was scared but not really Rafe had been my best friend so i would always know that rafe was capble are murder. He always had been. That did scare me but i wasn't scared of Rafe.

"I will kill you!" Barry says digging though the car looking for the gold.

"No you won't if you would, you would have killed me already. Your scared of Rafe."

Jj's POV

I watched as the girl i love talked to a guy that looked like he wanted to kill her. Ari was sobbing still i could see the dirt blow her turn in to mud i squized her hand.