The crain house

Later that night we were going back to the crain house to get the gold out of the tunal the boys and kie found yesterday

"You got rope?"

"Got it"

"Grappling hook?"

"No grappling hood. We're not bat man."

"Or that cool to have one."

"Pulley?"

"Check."

"Dark clothes?"

"Got it."

"Flashlights?"

"Check!"

"Alright we're ready to go." John b says as he pulls the van up in front of the creep house.

"Lets get this over with." I mutter getting out of the van with a baby strapped to my chest.

We were going to leave Ari with anybody but me. But turns out i don't have any friends my age, besides rafe but y'know i can't really bring that up to Jj and i understand why, that wouldn't ask questions on where i was going that was so importent i couldn't take her with me or why any of the pouges couldn't do it and i sure as hell wasn't not going to go with them to do this. One of them would end up dead and i couldn't bear that so fuck it.

"Lets go get rich guys" Jj says tickling Aris cheek.

"Let's go boys." Sarah says.

"And girls" Me and kie say at the same time.

"Wait, Wait, wait." John b says stopping us from getting out of the van.

"I want to say thank you guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that your here tonight." John b says.

"Always." Kie mutters.

"of course dude." Pope says.

"Alright we done with this circle jerk? Can we do this?" Jj asks. I let out a small laugh before pulling the beanie over my head then one over Aris.

"Let's go get this wheat water." Pope says.

"Weed? I'm up for weed."

"Wheat. I said wheat."

I try to be carful as i hope the brick wall being sure not to get Ari's head nicked on it.

Jj grabs my hand and conects our fingers as we walk though the over grow weeds and bushes. Once we actually see the house, the lights comes on.

"Shit"

"Shit"

"Mother fucker." I mutter as i get pulled to the ground.

"Flashlights! Flashlights!" Kie whispers.

"It's on strobe!" Jj whisper-yells.

"Shhhh"