Full kook

"That bread had mold on it three days ago" Pope says to JJ

"Jay please don't eat that you going to get sick" I say standing up from the coach making sure not to wake up Ari as i do.

"It's okay i'll just pull out the bad parts. Plus mold is good for you it's just a natural organism." Jj says.

"Jay well get food later" I tell him but he doesn't lisen.

"Hot damn lets do it!" JJ says grabbing my hand and pulling me to the room the others were in. John b opens the packege and pulls out a map and tape recorder. JJ starts gagging and runs to the kitchen to spit out the moldie bread.

"I told you" I mutter.

"Dear bird," Big john says though the tape recorder.

"Who's bird?" JJ asks.

"Thats what my dad used to call me." John b said.

"I hate to say i told you so but i told you so and you doubted your old man. I suspect at this moment, you're filled with guily and self- loathing over our last fight, but don't kill yourself just yet kid. i didn't exepct to find the merchant either your were probably right to call me out i wasn't exactly father of the decade, but i mean thats kinda Lori's dad tell josh i said hi, but what can i say kid i could smell the barn. and hopefully, we're listenin' to this in our brand new sugar shack down in costa rica, livin off passove investments and pulling on permits. if not and you find this for less than optimal reasons, well thats whats the maps for. There she is, the wreck of the merchant. If somethin' happeneds to me finish what i started go for the gold kid.I love you bird even if i didn't always act like it." You could hear someone driving in the gravel outside. "I'll see you on the other side." The tape cut off and everything was silent. Before john b stands up and leans against the door frame and breaks down crying there.

"Holy shit he did it big john he found the merchant" Jj says exided about the gold.

"Can you please?" Kie says then walks over to hug john b. I look up at JJ and give him a small weak smile then pulls me in to a hug.

Later we were on the deck kie was playing the ukalie JJ had his head laying on my lap then Ari on his stomach still asleep.

"How much was it again?" JJ asks quitly.

"Five hundred mil." Pope says.

"Now lets talk split. Now before we say evenly may i remind you that i'm the only one who can protect us and i have a kid." JJ says everyone looks in shock that he knows i forgot we didn't tell them.

"One you haven't trained and two thats my kid too." I say looking down at him.

"Youtube baby." JJ says and i roll my eyes at him.

"What are you going to do with your 100 mil pope?" Kie asks.

"Pay for college in advance. and also textbooks those are expensive." Pope says.