Peach Pavilion

It was the spoils of war.

The "Peach Pavillion", Ixo called it. [
Full Name] walked up the stairs of the villa with much trepidation.

Blood money purchased this house, she thought. She was alive. But why didn't she feel grateful to be alive? Was it because she lived at the expense of so many others? Their deaths?

Ocean waves crashed against the rocky shores beneath the terrace. The villa was peach colored, with a dark tiled rooftop above its stoned walls. Big glass windows opened outward. She could see herself opening them in the morning and breathing in the oceanside air.

How would she live in such a big house by herself? She once saw herself with Vader, living happily, perhaps having a family of their own. How delusional, she thought. Who was she to believe there was still good in the man? A man who had slaughtered untold numbers in the name of power? Because she pitied him? Found love through her sympathy? Because she thought she could "cure" him of his thirst for blood?

Was there really a thirst for blood? Or simply an intolerance for anything he felt went against his rule? Vader did bring peace to the galaxy. But with it, fear and unrest. For him, what he deluded himself into believing was "peace" was enough. His tyrannic activities made the galaxy anything but peaceful.

[Name] walked through the house. There were only three bedrooms. Two small, the master bedroom large. She took that one. She liked the way the sun filtered through the windows and terrace.

A soft buzzing noise startled her as she pulled the covers back on the bed to inspect it. A servant droid.

"How many of you should I expect?" [Name] inquired.

"Three, milady," the droid mumbled.

The wounds around her neck began to ache. [Name] sat on the bed.

"Is there anything I could do milady?" the droid warbled.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just lay here a while."

"We have a med-droid here at your disposal."

"Thank you, should I come to need her, please send for me."

"I will report to check on you, milady," the droid answered.

[Name] could tell the time in the villa would be lonely. How populated was Rea? Would she ever make friends? Or would she make use of the droids for company?
~~~
Darth Vader thought often of [Full Name]. He wondered how she lived, where she lived, but restrained himself from pressing Ixo for information of her whereabouts. Thinking about [Name] overtaxed him physically, it was always best to avoid her - and Rea... too many memories there. Awful memories of what he'd done. He would avoid it just as he'd avoided Tattoine and Naboo for most of his life.
One trip to Naboo changed the course of his existence. Indeed, he was truly married to the dark side now. He'd proven that he couldn't trust himself to love anyone. He didn't know how. The only thing that happened was that his insecurities boiled to the surface. And he killed as a result.

Sometimes he felt her through the force, for she made no effort now to hide herself from him. Beneath it all, he sensed she still loved him, but ultimately would never accept him again.