Welcome!

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction, made by the creator's unexplored mind. It does not reflect the true identities nor attitudes of the celebrities used as imaginative characters. People "portraying" have their own lives and is unconnected from this very tale.

Name, place, things and circumstances that may have similarities in real life and other stories are impeccably written and is not wanted. This story is claimed as an original self-work. Plagiarism isn't allowed nor tolerated.

WARNING!!!

Cuss words, strong emotions and variation of debatable scenes exists in this story. If it appears to be inappropriate and/or uncanny for underage readers, then I highly suggest to skip those part.

Benevolently; the author is asking to be considerate about grammatical and typographical errors. Those are inevitable but will be refurbished when enough time comes.

The creator of this tale is oblivious of what happens in politics, as much as they are willing to learn, there are stuff deeper that she can't get a grip of so do remember that they're not accountable of any misinformation in this story since most of her intentions in writing this is to entertain.

Date Started: July 2, 2022
Date Published: August 12, 2022
Date Finished:???