Chapter 19

Start of Anew

The sheets ruffled as Aga turned to greet his wife a 'good morning'. He reached for her side, slowly slid his hand on her waist, and rested his chin on her shoulders.

"Good morning." He whispered by her ear; sending bolts of lighting into her system.

"'Morning. How's your sleep?" She faced him, touching his face. Admiring what he owns.

His skin, so soft, it was like she was touching a baby. His nose, complimenting the other features he has. His lips, so red and plump. On itself, it's heaven's temptation to kiss it.

"Couldn't get any better." They drowned as they kept the sight within each eyes. Lea closed her eyes as she ceased the moment, turning her back and pushing her body closer to him.

"Hmm, since we're now officially together. Don't you think we should have a call sign?" Aga's raspy morning voice tickled Lea's senses, airing his words to her ears as she laid sideways while he elevated himself a little over her, supporting his head by leaning on his hand.

"That's for teenagers. We're too old for that, aren't we?" Her opinionated answer made her husband's face scrunch as she turned to look at him, their eyes met, their nose touched and what baffled Lea is when he gave her a peck.

"I still haven't brushed my mouth!" She covered her lips, moving further from him. "It doesn't even smell bad. I doubt you'd have a morning breath, love."

"No. No. No. Definitely not 'love', Aga!" She sat up straight, opposing with the first "suggestion" of his.

"Why not?" Asked by the man, demanding for answers. "Too cliché. Overrated. And I've known a lot of people who used that term to address their partner and most of them broke up! No! Not that!" He chuckled with her reaction, catching her waist. She seemed too pissed with it that she's starting to turn red.

"Hmm... so - that means babe, hon, sweetheart and baby are also crossed out from the list?" He went near her and placed his head over her shoulder. Lea rested on his chest as she nodded her head, indicating that it was a 'yes.'

"Any suggestion?" He followed. Lea's mind did tbe magic. Being against him, the man wasn't able to see the grin that grew on her face.

"Mhmm..." she hummed, containing her laughter. "What's it?" Aga responded. Lea shook her head, indeed,'Curiosity kills the cat.'

"PIM."

"Huh?" She stared at him and mouthed it again. "PIM."

"PIM. As in, P-I-M?" He clarified. Once again, Lea bop her head. "Is there any meaning behind it?"

"You guess..." Said by her as she waited for his answer. "I can't think of any." He admitted then proceeded to ask her what it meant. "So? What does it stand for?"

"Putangina Mo." The gigantic smile she had. Her innocent eyes and shinning face. Lea was enjoying what she's doing. She was enjoying life.

Aga wasn't drinking anything but he coughed; once, twice, thrice and frowned at his woman not until he saw her aura.

"That was a good one but... ehem. Lea... it's supposed to be sweet!" He complained. Lea rolled her eyes at him.

"Sweet. Sweet. That doesn't exist! We should be practical, instead of directly cussing at you in front of people, I'd rather do it discreetly." She mumbled and was about to stand up when Aga pulled her wrist.

"No, no. PIM it is if you want. But please, think of at least one more meaning."

"I actually do have already."