Level 7 - Nope!

I open the door to see a staircase leading to another hollow metal door, the walls were a dark gray concrete and so were the stairs, I start walking up with a smile.

" Wait what? I- I found it, yes! I can't wait to get out of here!" I say, I walk up towards the door and open it to see the mono yellow everywhere again and the stink of the carpet and the same yellow walls as before.

" NOPE!" I shout, I slam the door and walk back down the stairs, I open the fire exit door and keep walking down the white halls I was following but in a faster fashion.

" Not going back there at all, nope not so ever, never again, I'd rather walk in here for eternity than ever go in a place like that again," I say, I speed walk down the halls. Not really paying attention to details or anything, just to let off the steam from being in that place. I slow down,

" Alright, I've been walking for a while, and for how much better this place may be I sure am getting annoyed with all the walking... damn it, I thought that was my best shot, I guess I can't get out that easily," I say, I look around, and see a ladder in one of those slightly bigger halls, one of the ceiling panels was off so it was black, and the ladder was underneath it. I walked past it and headed down the hallway more, it got darker and I saw a door ahead. I opened it and it led to a staircase going down, I put my hand on the railing and walked down the steps.

" Well lets hope this doesn't lead back to that complex place again," I say, I get to the door and open it, I step out and it was quite narrow, it was a balcony, I step down and look at the building next to the one I was on, it was covered in lights, a few rows wide ways but the length was massive to the point I couldn't see all the lights going up and down.

" What the hell..." I say, I walk over to a corridor and open it, inside was the same metal walling from before. I follow the hall into a bigger room full of metal tiles on the walls and ground, I walk over to a hole with three big pillars behind it. The middle one had a sign on it that said Level 3 with a question mark at the end. I looked down the hole and it was completely dark so I couldn't see how far it was.

" Level 3? What does that mean, well I'm not going down there, especially not knowing how long it is," I say, I turn back to go back to the hallways I was in before, I walk down for a minute and find a door. I opened it and walked in, it was a dark room with a large window that peered into a hallway, there was nothing in the room. I look around for a second and walk up to the glass, I look around but can't get a good view of the hallway. I turn back and walk out of the dark room, I make my way down back into the hallway, I find another window and look out of it, it is at a different angle of the indoor courtyard.

" Dang, I've almost looped this thing," I say, I stare at the courtyard for a second, I sit down on a chair that was below the window to let my legs have a rest for a minute. I take out my phone, like it would do anything, I can't really do anything on my phone without the service. The time stayed the same, 6:47 am on friday, it hasn't changed since. I turn it off and get up to start walking again, I turn to a hallway and see another door, I roll my eyes, sighing to see what's on the other side of this one. I open it to see something different but startling at first.