Level 22 - Kitty's House

I start sliding down the pink slide, I land on a bed, I look around and see pink almost everywhere and the reminisce of a kawaii pastel aesthetic. I see a lot of plushies around the room and on the bed, especially a lot of Hello Kitty stuff. I look at the end of the bed and see a small pink dresser and desk with a pink pc and monitor and other aesthetic accessories, I look over near the closet and see an arrangement of Harajuku type clothes and other kawaii clothes and a few pastel goth options. Next to the closet were some hanging bags and backpacks, one at the bottom being a hello kitty backpack and and hanging heart bag, and a bunny bag in the middle, and a little bug backpack at the top, I notice a tall dark entity staring at me outside the room in the corner of my eye.

" Oh jeez!..." I shout, I close my eyes and brace impact for something to happen, I open my eyes and just see the glitchy entity keep staring at me in the hall,

" Ok... I'm guessing you're Mr Kitty then," I say, the entity doesn't say anything, I observe the entity, half of its head goes above the door frame, the entity is wearing some kind of suit and its limbs are points, I can't make out its face if it even has one, I get out of the bed and slowly walk towards it. It starts glitching even more and ends up disappearing in front of me, I step out and see the entity at the end of the hall,

" Ok, so he's friendly, that's good... and a little shy," I say, I stop paying attention to Mr Kitty and start looking around the hall, a small hallway leading into some rooms, I look at Mr Kitty for a minute and start walking, opening some doors. I can open some but some don't work. I opened a door into the bathroom, it was pretty bland and just looked like a regular bathroom with a pink shower curtain and a pink fuzzy toilet seat cover and white blinds. I walk in and look at myself in the mirror,

" Jeez I'm such a mess, I should take a shower soon and maybe clean my clothes," I say, I step out of the bathroom and go and open up another door, I saw that Mr Kitty wasn't in the room he was standing in anymore, I can't open up the door so I go to see what was inside, I walk in and see a small pink and pastel office with a pink 90's computer and many accessories on the desk and an office chair. I walk out and open a closet door, I step in the walk in closet and see many bags hanging up and shoes and a few suits and other pastel clothing, I step out and start heading downstairs. It was dark in the house. I walked into a hallway and into a small messy dining room that was connected to the kitchen. The kitchen was small, tile flooring, wooden cupboards and wooden counters. I see some light coming from the kitchen and see where it was coming from, I see the fridge popped open slightly, I open it and see many foods and drinks in the fridge, I see a big 2-liter bottle of cherry Coke and pull it out.

" Hey Mr Kitty you don't mind if I have some of this right?" I ask, I hear no response and just go and grab a cup from the cupboard and grab a pink plastic cup that had some worn down hello kitty designs on it.

" Well that's not surprising," I say, I open the half empty bottle and pour some of the soda in the cup, I put the cap back on and place the bottle back in the fridge, I start drinking my soda,

" Ah... man it's been so long since I've had some cherry Coke," I say, I look on top of the fridge and see some Doritos,

" Bet," I say, I grab the bag and grab a paper plate, I shake a good bunch of the chips on the plate and stick the bag back onto the top of the fridge. I sit at the table and look at the messy dining room while I eat my chips, a vacuum and a bunch of scattered toys and scattered items like a trash can and a box of Pepsi cans and a couple water bottles around the dining room. Mr Kitty comes and sits across from the table from me,

" So this is your house? It's pretty nice, I know it must be strange seeing a stranger wander around but to be honest that's exactly what it feels like I've been doing this entire time ever since I've showed up here, I hope you don't mind me wandering around your house, I mean you seem more nice than the others I've encountered and your house is cool so thanks for letting me stay," I say to him, he stares back at me, not saying a word and glitches away, I eat my chips fast and finish my drink, I place the cup in the sink and wash it, I place it back into the cupboard and walk out of the kitchen throwing my plate in the trash and into the hall, I see Mr Kitty's silhouette at the end of the hall.

" Oh jeez! Dang that is scary," I say, I start walking closer and see Mr Kitty vanish, I look around the place and see a comfortable nostalgic living room, I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv, some cartoons play and I watch them for a minute.

" Overall it seems like this is just an average sized house," I say, I turn the tv off and walk over to the windows, I open the curtains and only see a black void outside and no front door. I close the curtain and walk up to door that was on the wall where the staircase was, I open it and see it led down into a basement, I start walking down and notice a bunch of toys in the basement, a lot more girly toys than guy toys, like hello kitty, My Little Pony, monster high, etc. I look around and see a nice finished basement and some wooden scaffolding holding up the basement stairs, I walk a bit deeper in the basement and find a dryer and a washer.

" Bet I can finally clean my clothes," I say, I start heading back up to the living room and start heading upstairs, I look up and see Mr Kitty at the top of the stairs,

" God, that's so creepy, I don't know if you're intentionally doing that or not," I say, I walk upstairs and see Mr Kitty vanish again. I walk into the bedroom and so onto the computer, I notice the wifi network called "Kitty's House",

" Oh he has a wifi for his guest computer that's cool," I say, I go to the browser and watch a few videos and a couple games to pass the time, I look over and see Mr Kitty in the room. I get off the computer and sit on the bed, he grabs the gaming chair I was sitting on earlier and sits down on it, I grab my backpack and open the main pocket, I grab out the plushie I had gotten for my girlfriend a long time ago and hand it out to Mr Kitty.

" Do you want this? I meant to give it to someone but I don't know if I'll have the chance to anymore, and I see that you are very decorative and have a lot of cute things so here's something to add to your collection," I say, Mr Kitty takes the plushie and sets it in front of the pink slide,

" Heh, in a remembrance of me... *yawn* man I don't know why I'm getting so tired, oh well, I'll just crash here tonight, finally something comfortable to sleep in," I say, I lay in the bed and cover myself up in blankets, I rest next to my plushie I gave to Mr Kitty.

" Night Mr Kitty, thanks for letting me crash here tonight," I say, I look over and see Mr Kitty outside the room, he closes the door and my eyes get heavier and heavier and I eventually fall asleep.