Level 24 - Weird Supermarket

I wake up and don't see Mr Kitty or the room I was sleeping in, I look under me to see what I was laying on and see multiple cute stuffies. I get up and look at the crate the stuffies were in,      " Mr Kitty's Stuffies," it said, I look and see that I was laying directly on the stuffy I gave to Mr Kitty and I start recognizing some more of the stuffies, I look around and see that I was in some sort of supermarket that was dark and the lights were turned off.

" What.. wait.. this can't be real... I can get some good food for once... thanks Mr Kitty-" I say, I look back over to the crate and see that it disappeared. I start rushing down halls that I want and start grabbing food, I go down the chip aisle and I open my bag I check the dates and see if they were still fresh, I start shoving down some of the medium sized bags so I have some room to stick other things in my bag as well, I grab a couple options of Doritos and start going down to the candy aisle. I start grabbing some gummies and other assortments of candy and stick it with my chips, I rush over to the cookies as well and stick some Nutter Butters and Chips Ahoy at the bottom of my large pocket with my chips and candy. I grab a smaller bag of the Nutter Butters and open them up, I start stuffing my mouth with the crackers and I drop to my knees, a tear starts forming down my cheek.

" I haven't had some good food in a long time, while other than the snacks I had at Mr Kitty's house," I say, I finish the crackers and stand back up. I go back to the cookies to see if I want anything else and see that the items I already took have restocked themselves, I start walking out of the aisle and see what else there is to the supermarket, the supermarket looked like it only had food items and cleaning items, I walk down one of the cleaning product aisles and see what they have.

" ... Wait what? Why are these so weird? I've never even heard of these things, like what the hell is Done powder? Wake Up spray? Like what is this?" I say, I look at the weird products, I walk out of the aisle and look for a logo or name, I walk to the front of the store and look up at the logo.

" Omega Mart?" I say, I walk around the supermarket and see that the only light was coming from the refrigerated and frozen items, I walk over near the refrigerated items and look around, I walk near the dairy and see a giant glitch that looks like a big colorful barcode, the word "Fresh Dairy" stretches long halfway through the "i" in the dairy, and the milk, butter, and orange juice is also stretched half way as well.

" What the hell..." I say, I walk past it and rush over to the cold drinks, I grab two water bottles, and some more soda and place it in my bag as well, I start walking into to the frozen food aisles, I look through the white shined freezers and looking at the different frozen foods and dairies. Walking through the aisles I start walking near the front of the store and see the white lights fade into the darkness, I start wandering around the checkouts and see the slight green light come off of the price scanners. I looked out of the windows, it was nighttime and there was a small parking lot and some street lights shine down onto the dark concrete and asphalt road. I walk in front of the automatic door and it opens. I walk out of the supermarket and walk into the empty parking lot.