Level 9223372036854775807 - Headed into the White Void

I sit down in front of the door, I hear the entities start banging on it, I close my eyes and breathe for a moment, the banging stops and I open my eyes. I look around and see a semi dark room, a big spiral staircase was in the center of the room near the back, a diagonal oval shaped hole goes through the ceiling, revealing a bright white light that shines down onto the ground and the stairs. I get up and walk towards the staircase, I start walking up it, looking around in the dark room, I walk out of the oval shaped hole and look around.

" What the hell..." I say, a great big white void surrounded everything, I look up at the spiral staircase and don't see an end.

" Well that was expected," I say, my voice echoed into the white void, I start walking up, placing my hand on the pillar the stairs were connected to, I follow the stairs from the spiral up and up, I look around and see almost nothing but white, and a few silhouettes of semi long rectangular structures of different sizes in the distance, being covered by the void. A gust of wind lingered in the void, pushing my hair back and swaying my clothes against the breeze, I keep moving upward and follow the staircase,

" Man this staircase seems to never end," I say, I listen to my voice softly echo through the void, I start walking up faster and potentially start slowly running up the staircase a little bit, being careful not to fall off of the edge into the white void. I stop to catch my breath and keep moving,

" Hello!" I shout, I hear my voice echo, I walk up the staircase more, looking up to see if I had made any improvement on getting to the top,

" Can anybody hear me!" I shout, I wait and see but only hear the sound of my voice echo softly until it fades.

" Damn it," I whisper, I start walking up, hearing the windy ambiance and my footsteps echo with the void as well. I look down and see the staircase and not the building that I came out of anymore. I grip onto the pillar and slide it across while I move, I can feel my feet getting a little tired but I keep moving, I suddenly hear a strange bellowing noise echo throughout in the void and stop walking, like the sound of something big and metal being dragged or hopefully not an entity, I slowly start walking and hear it again but more high pitched and more screechy like metal was being dragged onto itself, I set my camera down and squat, I cover my ears and wait for the strange sounds to end, I hear it echo off and fade softly into the void, I pick my camera back up and stand up shaking.

" What the hell was that..." I say, I keep moving and hold onto the pillar, whatever that sound was sent a rush of anxiety down my back. I walk up and start hearing a slow clock ticking sound, I look around and don't see a clock anywhere, the wind keeps blowing on me and I keep walking up the staircase, I start running up the staircase again, being careful where I step, I skip a few steps at a time to get up the staircase a little further.

" Jeez, when will this end, my legs are starting to get tired and I'm starting to run out of breath," I say, I slow down a little and hear the clock tick for the last time and hear the last tick echo into quietness. I start slowing down and start feeling the struggle and strain in my legs, I keep walking and my legs start cramping, I squat down for a second and hold my leg.

" Ow, this is starting to hurt, my legs are starting to get heavy," I say, I can tell that my walking speed for going up the staircase has definitely slowed by a lot, I hear a distant sound of rather big rocks or concrete breaking and hearing the rock debris and stones of dust fall after, I hear it echo and don't hear a large thunk hit the ground, then I start hearing a clanking and chain like sounds echo loudly into the void, the wind gets stronger and pushed my hair back, the wind ambiance gets louder and the wind picks up, I stare out and look at the white void.