Level 10 - Back to Mono Yellow Hell

I collapse on the floor, breathing really hard and fast, coughing and coughing up blood, my legs are shaking, I hear the entities banging on the door, I crawl for a second before bracing full impact to the ground. I breathe slower and my eyes are closed. I dropped my camera when I collapsed. The banging stops and from the sound of the hum buzz I already knew where I was, I opened my eyes to see the yellow lights and walls.

" You've... got to be... fucking kidding me.." I say, I crawl over and grab my camera, it was still recording and it was getting hot, I crawl towards the wall and sit up, I shut it off for a minute and put it in my backpack. I take my water bottle out and chug it, almost emptying it, I get a notification from my phone, I quickly take it out and check it, it was my running app.

" You have run 6 miles in the span of 46 minutes, that's a new record, excellent work!" The auto generated voice tells me,

" I just ran 6 miles? In the span of 46 minutes!?" I say, I struggle to get up, my legs wobble around while I support myself on the wall, I drag myself on the wall and look around.

" Dammit, anywhere but this," I say, I fall to the floor and start crawling, I find a thin narrow closed in space so I could hide and get some rest, I crawl in and crawl to the other side of the wall so I'm out of line of sight, I take my bag off and use it as a pillow and quickly fall asleep. A thunk wakes me up and I hear a howl,

" Oh shit," I whisper, I peak around and see a disformed entity slowly walk towards the hidey hole I was in, I grab my bag and tip toe down the short hall that was on the other side of the wall, it was a dead end and the entity was closing in, I freak out wondering what I could do, then I have an idea. I stick my hands to the wall and push my legs up on the wall so I'm facing horizontal to the ground, I carefully move each limb so I'm high towards the ceiling, the entity walks in and goes down the hall, it was right below me and could almost touch me about an inch or two but I'm just high enough so it doesn't, my hands were getting sweaty and my arms and legs were starting to shake, I couldn't hold this position for long. The entity stares at the wall for a minute then turns around to leave, I hear the entity's howling fade away for a minute, then I feel safe enough to go back down to the ground. I slowly move my arms and legs in a proper motion so I don't fall, I stick my leg on the ground and prop myself up, I slowly walk out and look around for a moment. I walk out then start walking away from where the entity sounded like where it came from, I walk down a dark hallway, feeling the sense of anxiety rush through me that was making me sweat and my heart pound. The things I've just been through have been keeping me on high alert, I check behind me to see if anything was following me, no sign of anything. I walk out of the dark hallway into a brightened lobby area.

' Jeez, I don't know where to go, I guess it's just a chance of randomness that I'll find anything,' I say, I wander around in a few rooms, unscaved by the nothingness and blandness the place had. I walk into a room with pillars in it, I look around, looking at the pillar and carry on my way, I walk past the pillars into a bigger room, I notice an abandoned car at the end of the room, I run over to it and examine it.

' How did you get here?" I ask, the car was wrecked, like it just drove straight into the wall, the dirtiness and skid marks on the carpet means that it had to have fallen down like I did. Whoever was driving it has to be dead by now.

" No way someone could survive that crash, the entire front half of the car is impacted into the wall," I say, I walk over to the driver's seat and see no one in the car,

" How did they-..." I say, I notice a trail of dried blood, I follow it into the room only to see the body missing, and only a trail that leads to a big pool of dried blood absorbed into the carpet. I walk in the room, hoping that the person is alright and that I can find them.