Level 14 - Async

*Thunk* I hit the ground, the roaring above me stops, I get up and look up to see a big dark square hole peering from the ceiling, the entity nowhere to be seen. I look around and check my environment.

" I'm glad that thing doesn't like the light," I say, I walk around the dim area, pillars somewhat scattered around the lobby, I walk into the light a little more, I walk around the brighter lobby and notice a slanted hall going down, I go down it and look around and see a big room with a gray couch in the back corner, I walk towards it and sit down for a moment.

" Finally something comfortable to sit on," I say. I rested for a minute, checking my phone, of course nothing worked but what did I have to lose? I get up and walk down the hall straight in front of me, I notice something to my left, a tinted window and a door with green stripes at the bottom, the walls were different too, like some sort of soundproofing foam walls. I walk over to it, my hand shakes, I slowly go and open the door, I step in and look around, this place looks completely different than what the complex normally looks like, almost like it was man made. The floor was tile, there was a desk and a computer on the other side of the tinted window inside, a few large pc's and more electrical stuff, I walked over to a locker and opened it. Inside had a strange yellow suit, I took it out and looked at it and read the label on it, "Async".

" Async? I recognize that name, I don't know where though-" I say, the alarm goes off, I look around and rush over to the computer, I press space and the alarm go off,

" I hope I didn't just get myself in trouble," I say, I close the door that leads into the complex and lock the door, I sit in the office chair and mess around with the computer a little bit, a ray of cameras show,

" Wait, cameras? Since when has this place has cameras, and why is that name so familiar, Async, Async, god where have I heard that name from before, anyways, finally somewhere where I feel safe and comfortable for once," I say, an idea pops in my head, I walk out of the room and rush over back to where I saw that couch. I find the room and run over to it, I lift up one end of it and start dragging it, I look back and see that another copy of the same couch respawned back at the exact same spot as the couch I was dragging from.

" I- what? How does that work? You know what, it doesn't matter I've experienced weirder stuff in this place than this,: I say, it's hard doing it on carpet and I have to get it up a small step and down a hall, but then it's just straight and dead ahead, I get it to the step and place the end on the top step, I go back and lift the back end of the couch and push it forward so the gravity keeps it level, I push it down the hall until I find the room again, I stop and catch my breath, I open the door and start pushing the couch in, I start tipping it on its side so it can fit in the doorway, when it reaches the tile it starts moving better and faster, I lay the couch back on its regular side up and drag it to the back of the room, I lock the door and lay on the couch.

" Finallyyy, something comfortable to sleep on, I should make this my base from now on, but first *yawn* I should get some sleep, staying on this couch is gonna make me pass out," I say, I set my bag down on the floor in front of the couch and get some comforting sleep.