CHARACTERS

These are all the characters that are going to be a part of this book. I didn't include pictures so the reader can have an own imagination of how the characters look like.

Alani Victory Coriah
(Alani/Lani)
She's 17 years old and born on the 13th of November. She's from West London.
And her mother's name is Kantisha. She has one older brother who's Kairo. Her dad died 3 years ago because of cancer.

Aaliyah Krystal Michaels
(Aaliyah/Liyah)
She's 17 years old and born on the 26th of May. She's from West London. She has no siblings and both her parents are in her life.

Destiny Kehlani Torion
(Destiny/Des)
She's 18 years old, she's also from West London. She's Kairo's ex.

Kairo Renell Davids
(Kairo/Kizzy/Kizz)
He's 18 years old, born on the 18th of March. He's from West London. Has one sister who's Alani. His dad died 3 years ago because of cancer.

Jordan Mattise Matthews
(Jordan/JM)
He's 18 years old, he's from West London. He has a little sister named Amira. Friends with Kairo and others.

Zion Isiah Lewis
(Zion/Menace)
Zion is 17 years old, he's also from West London. He has 2 little brothers. Both his parents are in his life. Friends with Kairo and others.

Amare Keanu Petersson
(Amare/AP)
Amare is 18 years old. he's from West London. He has an older brother and a younger sister. Friends with Kairo and others.

Kayvon Josiah Simmons
(Kayvon/Kay)
Kayvon is 18 years old. From West London. He has no other siblings, both parents are in the picture. Friends with Kairo and others.