4.

(A longer chapter for you lot xxx)

I heard the girls giggling the whole time. I don't know how girls do it, they're bare energetic always screaming and shouting and hugging. I can't man.

"Yo AP I beg u get Alani for me" Kairo said. "Sn bro" I said while making my way upstairs.

The door was slightly open, all I could see was Alani and Destiny's back.

"LANI, AMARE IS ACTUALLY THE ONE FOR YOU" I heard Aaliyah scream in Alani's face. I'm pretty sure the whole house could hear her.

I chuckled at the thought of me being with Alani. She is a gorgeous girl I can't lie.

All of a sudden I had this amazing plan, I wanted to let her know that I heard what Aaliyah just said just to see her reaction. I'm so bored so why not.

I knocked on the door and Alani's face was bright red, I like how she gets so shy when she sees me.

Destiny put her hand over her mouth in shock. There was a long silence, until I decided to break it.

I cleared my throat and said, "Lani, Kairo needs u downstairs".

"Oh um y-yes I'm coming" she stuttered, and she's still bright red how cute.

Destiny and Aaliyah stayed in her room. Me and Alani were alone in the hallway.

"So i'm the one for u huh?" I said. "Oh my god, u heard." she said embarrassed.

"Of course I did, the whole house 'could hear it" I joked. I looked at her and I actually can't believe how beautiful she is. She's the prettiest girl I ever laid my eyes on, apart from my mum obviously.

ALANI'S POV

Fuck my life, Amare heard everything. How embarrassing is this, and i'm a person who turns bright red quickly so he must know how embarrassed I am.

He doesn't like me matter a fact he probably still hates me even after the kiss, it probably meant nothing to him anyway. I felt so shit.

I can see he's been nicer the last couple of days which literally confuses me. I am happy though.

"Are u free later" he breaks the silence again. Omg am I free? Of course I'm free for him.

"Uh yes I am" I said. "Calm, can u come mine later to do my hair." He asked.

"Yes of course, text me when" I said and smiled. "Thank you darling" he said and smiled back.

I ran downstairs to Kairo. "Lani what took u so long" Kairo asked.

"I was talking to my friends, what's so urgent anyway?" I asked him. "My lovely sister, you know I love u so much right?" He says. Oh god there he goes again.

"What do u want Kairo?" I asked annoyed. He does this everytime he wants something, I'm pretty sure every sibling does this.

"We're bare hungry and we was wondering if u could make us some food?" he said in a squeaky voice trying to sound cute.

I looked over at the other guys and they were all trying to look really cute.

I burst out laughing when I looked at Jordan, no one can take him seriously.

They all look really bad outside and when they do their little road things but as soon as they are around me they all turn babies.

I decided to cook them some spaghetti 'cause that's the only filling thing that we have in this house. Someone needs to get their ass to the supermarket.