7.

ALANI'S POV

Amare drove me home last night. This all feels like a dream. Me and Amare are officially together now.

I kept on thinking about last night's activity. I can't lie i've never been fucked that way, I could definitely get used to that. But I definitely don't want to take things too fast.

I finally decided to get out of bed and get ready. I jumped in the shower and did my usual routine. I shaved, moisturised and all of that.

I was contemplating whether I should do my make up or just leave my face as it is. I'm too tired to put on make up so I just put on some face oil to get that beautiful glowy look.

Now it's time to pick out an outfit. Let's see.

This was the outfit I picked

This was the outfit I picked. Very comfortable since i'm likely just staying home.

As I was getting ready I thought about Kairo. Hearing him say those things really shocked me, I know Kairo and the others do all of that trapping and road shit but I always stayed out of it and never asked questions. I didn't even know he killed people.

I've tried to make him quit his lifestyle a million times but he just won't listen. I can't afford to lose my only brother.

I tried to call him since I hadn't seen him since yesterday and he never returned back home, but he didn't pick up. This shit is stressing me out.

You know them ones when you stress so much u just have to get out of the house? Well that's exactly what i'm about to do.

I need to just think. Think about life. Think about me and Amare. Think about the future. Think about my education.

Just everything.

I left the house with no idea where I wanted to go. I just walked and kept walking.

I thought about me and Amare, I really like him. We're officially together, I can't wrap my head around it. I'm so excited for the future but also scared. I want us to last, I hate relationships that waste your time, I need a forever thing.

He told me about his ex, she was absolutely horrible. I can't believe she could do something like that to any person. I can tell that changed him. I remember how he was before that relationship and believe me he was so vibrant and happy but after the relationship he was just so numb and rude all the time.

I always wondered what changed him and now he finally opened up to me. I'm so extremely happy he trusts me. I just want to prove him not every girls is the same, I need to restore his trust.

After a while I sat on this bench while reflecting on life. For the first time in a while everything seems to be going great.

But will this stay forever? ...

TWO WEEKS LATER

"Amare stop, let go off me" I screamed while he was tickling me.

"Such a cry baby" he laughed.

"Shut up" I said.

"Say that again" he said trying to intimidate me.

"Shut up" I repeated.

He pressed his lips against mine and we kissed for a while until Kairo interrupted us.

"Yo what the fuck?" He said. We immediately let go of each other in shock.

No one knows that we're together yet so this is going to be very interesting.

"Don't tell me you two are together" he laughed.

"Um we sorta are" I said.

"Bro you know I got her" Amare said.

"Yea G yous lot do u innit, still fucking weird though" he laughed.

"Nah what the fuck you guys are actually together" he burst out laughing. Excuse me what's so funny?

"Why are you laughing" I asked confused.

"I beg u stop laughing nothing's funny G" Amare said.

Kairo continued laughing which made Jordan, Zion and Kayvon walk into the room.

"Ay mandem Lani and AP are together" he continued laughing. Omg this guy is too jarring. Childish prick.

"I knew it" Jordan and the rest laughed. Whatever, none of them gets pussy anyway.

I updated Des and Liyah about this a week ago and they're so excited and happy for me. I love my friends honestly they're too real.

"Baby?" I heard Amare call me.

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you know a girl called Ella?" He asked.

Never heard of a girl named Ella.

"No why?" I asked.

"Never mind." he said.

That's weird.

————————————————-

Hi guysss what did u think?

I know this is a very short one but I promise a very big one is coming next xxxxxx