10.

It's been a couple weeks since Amare and I made up. We've been working on our relationship and I'd say it's going pretty good, right now.

Just as I was going to shower I heard my phone ping.

A message request from @slaybychantel.

What? Why does a lash page want to message me?

"hey girl I know you don't know me but, I know you're dating Amare and I promise ya he's only using u for sex. He's probably cheating on u right now. Speaking from experience, just helping u out xxx"

What. The. Fuck.

Who is this girl and how does she know.

Well it's kind of obvious, everyone knows everything about anyone and Amare pretty much runs these streets so I think they know by now.

But she's totally lying. Right? I mean, we don't really have a lot of sex. We've only done it a couple times.

Does he want more?

Is he cheating?

Am I not enough?

Oh God. Everything was going fine until this.

I mess everything up.

"Um who are you? And Amare would never cheat on me, please just mind ur own business please" I responded even though I don't fully believe it.

I desperately need a drink.

I ran downstairs and got a bottle of vodka and starting drinking it.

I just couldn't stop and I was shocked when I noticed I had drank the whole bottle.

I am totally totally drunk.

Amare doesn't love me. He wants sex, if that's what he wants then he'll get it.

CHANTEL'S POV

"CHANTEL" Sheneneh screamed.

"What!" I screamed back.

"You'll never guess what happened" She said.

"Bitch u better hurry tf up and tell me" I said patiently waiting for her to spill the tea.

"Amare has a new girl" She screamed.

"WHAT? Who?" I screamed.

After Amare and I broke up, I was determined to make his life a living hell. Not only his but also the girl that he chooses to be with after me. But i've warned him plenty of time.

No girl can replace me.

"Some girl named Alani from west" she said.

"How do u even know" I asked.

"I was giving top to this guy last night and apparently he's a woolwich guy and I heard they're planning something on Amare's girl so I asked questions" she said while filing her nails.

"No way" I laughed. "Girl I need to mess their relationship up ASAP" I said.

"Do u know her instagram" I asked.

"No wait let me ask the guy hold on" she said while trying to call him.

"Hi babe"

"u can come over later babe"

"but I have a question"

"yes of course but what's Alani's instagram"

"No of course not"

"Yes"

"yes totally"

"okay bye babe"

"see u later"

I heard her saying.

"it's @alanivictory" she said.

"Cool let me send her this message really quickly" I said.

"What the fuck are u going to say" she laughed.

"That he just wants her for sex and that he's cheating on her" I said in a duh tone.

"Bitch ur deffo going to hell" she laughed.

"Of course" I laughed.

AMARE'S POV

"Sj got shot last night by them woolwich boys, mandem we can't let this slide" Kay spat out.

Fuck man last couple of weeks have been rough, we lost our supplier. On top of that a couple youngers decided to quit. I spend my whole day at the trap just trying to sort things our but it's not looking good. We're in deep shit.

"Nah fam we're in too much shit right now" Zion responds.

"Blud that's our fucking bredrin" Jordan said.

"Yea I get allat, but the ends are hot now we can't afford to lose anyone else right now" zion says.

"What are u not getting bro! Sj was our fucking G and I'd rather die for him than do nothing about it" Jordan shouted.

"Yo cuz calm down" I said.

"Bruv Sj was my brother I can't let this shit slide fam" Jordan said in a lower tone.

"I get that, Sj died a fucking G, we will get our payback don't worry" I said while spudding him.

"Calm G" He spudded me back.

All of a sudden we heard a loud banging on the door. I immediately took my strap and ran to the door.

"Who's that"  I said.

Nothing.

"Who's that" I said again.

Still nothing.

"I said who's that-" while opening the door.

I saw Alani crying on the steps.

"Wtf Lani what's going on? Did someone do something to u? What is it?" I said while hugging her.

She looked so out of it. She's definitely waved.

"Amare I know what you want" she stuttered.

I picked her up and put her down on the sofa.

"Yo wagwan for her?" Jordan said.

"Lani what's going on" I asked her.

"I know what you want" she repeated with a big smile. The fuck is she on about?

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Oh come on you know" She smiled again.

She is so waved.

"Tell me Lani" I said.

"I know you don't love me and all you care about is sex, but I do love you so I'll do anything to make you happy" she smiled while stroking my arms.

"What the fuck who told u this bullshit fam" I said.

"G i'm going to dip" Zion said. Jordan and the rest joined him too.

"Alani listen to me yea" I said. "I love you for you, I don't think about you in that way Lani and u should know this by now. I'm serious with you, you're my wife" I said.

"I love you" Is all she said.

"I love you more" I responded. The love I have for this girl is actually insane. I've never loved like this. Ever.

"Who told u this shit?" I asked.

"this girl Chantel" she said.

"For Christ's sake" I said.

————————————————

HII GUYS what do u think???

Btw i neeedddd suggestions on what fo happen next!!

Bye loveliessss