6.

"What's the point of talking to me if you still talk to your ex?" She said.

"What? It's not even like that I haven't talked to her in time." I said.

"Pick up then I wanna see why she's calling" She said.

Fine by me.

I picked up.

"Amare? Do you hear me?" She asks out of breath.

"Why you calling me?" I asked annoyed.

"Look I know you hate me and all but Kay (Kayvon) has been stabbed by some Woolwich gang member at this motive" she said. What the fuck? Rah someone's dying tonight.

"What? Where? Is he alright?" Alani took the phone out of my hand and talked to her. I don't want her to talk to Chantel but I get it, she cares a lot about Kayvon.

I'm killing any pussio that lays a finger on my guys and Lani. I never let that shit slide.

"Who's this? And yeah he's fine he's at hospital" she said.

"Calm" I said before hanging up. She's asking too much now.

Alani and I ran outside to the car on our way to the hospital. It was a stressful ride but I kept reassuring her that Kay was fine, he's a fighter.

"Yea bro I deaded him already" Kairo said through the phone.

It was on loudspeaker so Alani heard and her eyes widened. She probably never heard her brother talk like that but that's our life innit.

Them fucking Woolwich pricks all need to be dead man. Always trying me, just wait.

After a while they arrived at the hospital and went to Kayvon's room.

"Are you okay?" Alani asked pulling him into a hug. Normally I'd get mad but that's my bro so its calm.

"Yea G i'm fine it's nothing" He said while laughing. This man just got cheffed and he's laughing.

"Yo bro what you saying U good yeah?" I asked and spudded him.

"Yea G we'll deal with them Woolwich pussios later" he responded, I nodded.

We talked for a while until it became too late.

"We're dipping, we'll visit tomorrow morning" I spudded Kay.

"Calm bro take care" he spudded me back.

"Hold on are youse two a thing" he laughed.

Lani looked at me.

"Yea man" I laughed. Alani smiled.

"How did you bag her bro" he laughed.

"Don't start bro" he laughed.

After a while of joking and laughing together, Alani and Amare both got into the car.

"We're a thing now yea?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Do you wanna be my girl?" I asked.

"Is this your way of asking me to be your girl?" she asked and laughed.

"Yea" I said.

"You already know i'm saying yes" she said and smiled.

I grabbed her and put her on my lap.

"You're my girl officially now yea" I asked enthusiastically.

"Yes" she said and smiled.

ALANI'S POV

Amare grabbed me by my neck and crashed his lips against mine while sitting on his lap. I was a little shocked but I accepted it happily. I got extremely exited as we were kissing. I moved around as he was kissing me.

He kissed me from my lips to my cheeks and down to my neck. He left some hickeys on my neck and collarbone as I smiled. He continued kissing me while squeezing my bum.

I grabbed him by his chin and kissed his lips. My sex meter is sky high right now.

I felt his hands going underneath my sundress and rubbing my panties. I was aroused and wet. He knew how aroused he was so he took my panties off.

He immediately began to rub my clit, it felt so damn good. He then opened the glove compartment and took out a condom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked me.

"Yes" I told him.

He put the condom on and he slid inside me. It hurt a little bit since I haven't had sex in a very long time.

"U good baby?" he asked.

"Yes baby just be gentle" I asked him.

"Don't be scared, I'll be gentle" He said.

After a while it felt better and I was enjoying myself. It felt so good feeling him in between my legs. He's so slow and passionate, I absolutely love it. I don't really like rough sex.

AMARE'S POV

I kissed on her ear and her face as I went slower. I pushed a little deeper and reached down and rubbed her clit from the front as I stroked her from the back.

I loved her little moans.

"Does it feel good" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes" she moaned.

"Yes who?" I asked.

"Yes daddy" she said

That's what I like to hear.

A while later...

"You were amazing baby" I said to her.

"Thank you" she said shyly and turned around blushing. I don't know what's up with the blushing thing but she turns red crazy fast.

"Look at me, why do u always look away" I said turning her face towards me.

"You're gorgeous baby, I just wanted to let you know since we're officially together now I'll always be here for you and I will let nothing happen to you we're ride or dies u understand" she nodded.

"Ride or dies" she said.

"Exactly, ride or dies" I repeated.
————————————————————-

HI GUYSS

I know this chapter was a little short. Next one will be extra long I promise xxxx

What did you guys think of the first intimate moment????

Opinions so far??

HOW ARE U GUYS?