3.

Amare's POV

4AM

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about my mum, she died when I just turned 12. She was taken away from me, she was so innocent. I felt tears roll down my cheeks, I didn't even wipe them away. I lost the the only fucking person that I idolized for my entire life, I copied her down to the finest line.

I don't remember the last time I cried to be honest. I've been feeling different lately. I keep thinking about all the negative things in life. All the things i've been through, seen, felt.

My mum was taken away from me by my dad's enemies. He ran these streets years ago, he was basically the boss. Everyone respected him except one gang. They call themselves Woolwich Boys.

They're the ones who killed my mum because they wanted my dad to suffer, so instead of killing my dad they killed my mum. She was so innocent, she was never involved in this gang shit. She was and still is my everything. Something changed in me that day, I wanted revenge and that's exactly what I was going to get.

I followed my dad's footsteps, the road became my lifestyle. Selling drugs, killing opps became the new normal for me. That's where I met Kairo, Zion, Kayvon and Jordan. They all had their own reason for doing what they were doing but all I knew was my bros had my back and I have theirs.

My only goal for now is getting revenge on the Woolwich boys. That's exactly what I'm going to get.

ALANI'S POV

11AM

I woke up at 8 AM today and immediately decided to do my hygiene routine and get dressed.

I decided to put something simple and comfortable on.

This is what I ended up wearing.

I finally took my phone out the charger and immediately started reading all my texts.

DESTINY💕💕💕

10:38AM
girlllll wake upppp!!!!!

don't tell me ur still sleeping😭😭😭

Liyah and I are coming over
we need to catch up!!!!!
                                    11:10AM
                                   HI BAEE, im awakeee and
                                   yess pls come over!!!💕
11:11AM 
On our way!!! x

I liked the message and started cleaning up my room, it's a big mess. I didn't have the chance to clean my closet after I was looking for a bikini to go to the beach.

I quickly cleaned my room and went downstairs. I heard different voices coming from the kitchen.

"Hey Lani" Jordan said enthusiastically. Aw I love this guy!!!!

"Hi Jordan" I copies his tone. I hugged him and hugged the rest off the guys. Until I stood in front of Amare, I was contemplating whether or not he'd even like it. Suddenly I felt his arms around my waist. What's going on? I chose to ignore my thought and hug him back.