11.

"Listen do u remember when I told u about my crazy ex?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"that bitch promised me she'd fuck my life up including my relationships" I said.

"-what I'm going to fuck that bitch up!" Alani said while standing up.

"Chill bae she's not worth it at all, I'll let someone else handle it" I laughed while holding her back.

ALANI'S POV

I've finally came to my senses.

What the actual fuck did just happen?

I'm so embarrassed, how could I ever trust a fucking bitch I don't even know over my fucking boyfriend?

And I definitely embarrassed him in front of his friends, could he ask for a shitter girlfriend?

"Bae we need to talk" I said.

"Wagwan?" he said looking up from his phone.

I just want to cry honestly. Do you know that feeling like you fuck up everything? That you're the reason that everything goes to shit? Well that's exactly how i'm feeling right now.

I want Amare to love me but somehow i'm just fucking this all up for myself. I feel so shit honestly.

"Listen I am so so so sorry honestly, I don't know why i'm acting like such a weirdo. I should've believed u and I shouldn't have embarrassed u in front of all ur friends-" I said before he interrupted me.

"Ur good babe honestly. Don't worry about it" he said and smiled.

"No. It's not fine though? You should be mad at me, I literally acted like a fucking child?" I said a bit mad.

"I said ur good Lani" He said.

"I'm not good, why aren't u mad?" I raised my tone.

"What? Is this really happening? Are u mad that i'm not mad at u? You've lost the plot" he laughed.

"It's not funny Amare. If you did the same thing I would be furious. Why aren't you?" I said.

"'Cause I love you, and I know how Chantel can twist peoples minds trus' me I've been through it" He said.

"I get that but I literally came here drunk as fuck, and embarrassed u" I said.

"Lani those are my bros, there's no embarrassment trust me" he said.

"Well no-" I said before he interrupted me once again.

"Just chill G" he said while hugging me.

"I'm overreacting aren't I?" I laughed.

"Yea" he laughed.

AMARE'S POV

*a couple hours later*

Lani's been chilling at my yard a lot. Man feels lonely when she's not here. I truly love this girl.

"Yo Lani come 'ere" I shouted.

"Alright" She said from the other room.

"Do u want to go out to eat with me and the mandem later?" I asked her. Since we haven't eaten yet.

"Sure, where?" she said with a smile.

"Nandos or suttin" I said.

"okay cool" she said and went back to the other room.

An hour later

"Yo G i'm outside" Jordan said through the phone.

"Yo Lani are u ready?" I shouted from the other room.

No response?

"Lani!" I shouted again.

No response.

What is she doing? I went to check the room.

I opened the door and saw her twerking in front of the mirror all dressed up. This girl is something else.

"What are u doing" I laughed.

"Amare! Have u ever heard of knocking?" She said and turned bright read.

I grabbed her waist from behind. "you know
i'm your man now, no need to be embarrassed" I whispered in her ear.

"I know" she smiled and turned around and kissed me. We kissed for a while until I heard my phone ring.

"Bro are youse two fucking or suttin, been waiting for time" Jordan said. This guy fam, definitely something else.

"Bro you know how girls are, give us 5 minutes man" I laughed.

"G better be 5 minutes, i'm starving" He said.

"Calm bro" I said and hung up.

After a while they finally arrived at Nandos.

"I want to sit here" Jordan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Look at that sweet one sitting over there, I have to sit here so she can pree me" He said.

"Bro you're starving for pus, it's time u get a girl can't lie" I said and we all laughed.

"I know bro it's peak for me" he laughed.

"Yo I swear that's Chantel over there" Kay said.

"What? Where?" I said. Not again bro that girl is pure evil.

"Over there" He pointed at a girl. I could only see her back.

"I swear i'm about to fuck that bitch up" Alani stood up and ran to the girl who i'm assuming is my ex.

"What the fuck do u want from us? He doesn't love u, he's over you!!" Alani shouted at her.

"Don't make me laugh. He's always going to love me, I was his first love. Furthermore he doesn't love you, you're just an easy beat"she shouted back at Lani.

"Don't talk to her like that fucking slag" I said to Chantel.

"Tell her what u told me a couple weeks ago then? Oh, u don't want her to know do you?" she laughed.

"What the fuck are u on about? I haven't spoken to u for time, trying to fuck up my relationship" I shouted.

"Leave it man, and you go home u fucking sket" Kairo said to her.

"Before I go, Lani remember this conversation for the future" she smiled and got her stuff and left.

———————————————————

HI GUYS!

Please interact it makes it much more fun!!

Any suggestionds?