1.

3rd July 2018

Summer finally came about in the uk. When it gets hot, believe me it gets hot. Not even the nice kind of hot like when you're on holiday. It's the kind of hot that makes you want to stay at home for the whole day.

Everyone and their mum wore short shorts and cropped tops. The guys whore their usual Nike shorts and white shirts and their AirForce 1s.

Alani was sleeping carelessly until a pillow woke her up from her peaceful dream.

ALANI'S POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell at Kairo. He does this all the time, I don't get why he thinks it's so funny to wake me up so early. Matter of fact, how late is it? I turn around to look at my digital clock that's on my bedside table. It says 8 AM? No way in hell did this fool wake me up at 8 AM during my summer break.

The only thing that was going through my mind was revenge. I don't even want to sleep anymore all because of this prick. I stand up and search around my room for things to hurt him with. My eyes widen when I see my slippers on the ground.

"Oh you're going to pay for this" I yell. I grab my slippers and run towards him.

"Alani I dare u to hit me with those" he says trying to intimidate me.

We both laugh while we run after each other. He finally grabs me and he twists my arm.

"Stop Kairo you're hurting me let go!" I say in an unserious way while I actually mean it. He's at the verge of breaking my arm.

Me and my brother actually have got a great relationship. We've always got a long but he can get protective sometimes. But let's be honest doesn't every older brother get overprotective over his little sister. Anyways we get into some argument here and there but we always make up.

"Alright chill I was just waking you up 'cause me and the mandem are going to the beach. Do u want to come along?" He asked while fixing his shirt.

I was thinking about it. This early tho? Well I kind of get it 'cause the traffic is insane around the beach. It's insanely hot as well, and i've literally got nothing better to do.

"First of all fuck you, and if u ever wake me up like this again I promise you, I'll fucking hurt you." I said knowing I would do absolutely nothing.

"But alright I've got nothing better to do so why not." I agreed to go.

"Shut up u won't do shit" He joked. "Get ready and hurry up, I know you girls take ages to get ready. We have to leave in 15 minutes." he said.

"Alright. Get out of my room" I said while pushing him out of my room.

Once he left. I looked at my clothes. I literally have got nothing, I really need to go shopping. His friends are going too so I need to pick a bikini that isn't too revealing. But I quickly realised all my bikinis were revealing.

Once I picked my outfit, I jumped into the shower and did my hygiene routine.

I put my outfit on. I decided to do a slick back bun since I didn't want to get my hair wet. And I put a little make up on just to cover my dark circles caused by my stupid brother.

I look in the mirror and I felt really confident

This is what I decided to wear.

I grabbed my bag and put all my essentials in it like lipgloss, perfume, sunscreen, and lotion

I heard a knock on my door.

"Yo Lani can I come in?" Amare asked.

"Yes sure." I said.

I've known Kairo's friends forever, and they're all like my best friends since they're literally at my house 24/7. But with Amare it's different. He isn't like the rest, it's actually so difficult to explain but it's almost as if he doesn't like me. I tried to talk to him or joke with him a million times but he was always rude to me or seemed uninterested. Even now, his tone was bare rude but whatever.

Once he walked in I realised how pretty he actually is. His braids were freshly done and his skin was as clear as glass. His lips looked so soft and his eyelashes were so long. I'm convinced this man is perfect.

"Yo are u listening?" he asked. Oh my god I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realise he was talking to me.

"Oh yea sorry what did u say again?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"We're waiting in the car, hurry up." he said bluntly then scanning my whole body.

"Oh y-yes i'm coming one second" I said. He turned around and walked away. Why am I blushing? Guys someone send help 'cause what's this.

Anyways I grabbed my stuff and put my sandals on and looked in the mirror for the last time. I actually looked good. Anyways time to get to the car before they actually kill me.

Oh perfect, the only free seat is next to Amare. I don't mind obviously 'cause he's like literally drop dead gorgeous, but I don't want to be sitting next to him 'cause I feel so unwanted everytime i'm around him.

"U look good" Jordan said then winked. I burst out laughing. This guy always feels the need to flirt.

"Ay pattern up man that's my sister" Kairo said while laughing along.

"U took ur time" Zion said jokingly. "Oh shut up, I was so quick" I laughed.

"You call that quick?" Kayvon said. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

The ride to the beach was very long, I heard a couple of sighs coming from Amare's mouth but I chose to ignore it. This guy is moody for literally no reason.

2 hours later

They've finally arrived in Brighton Palace Pier.
Everyone puts their stuff down on the sand and the boys decided to take a swim. Alani however stayed so she could keep an eye on everyone's stuff.

ALANI'S POV

"Ay yo miss" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around looking at this extremely cute guy. His chocolate skin was shining and his lips were well moisturised.

"Can I get your snap or suttin" He asked.

Ew I hate guys that ask for girls' snap. Are we 12? You're a grown man asking me for my snap? A real man would ask for my number but okay.

"Sure-" I said before I got interrupted by a voice. I turned around looking straight into Amare's eyes.

"Yo leave her alone man" he said. Wtf? Why is he sabotaging my chance with this beautiful man.

"What, are you her man?" the guy said whilst laughing.

"I'm her fucking man so you better move before I make you" he said in his deep voice. That kind of turned me on, but wait. Why is he saying he's my man? I'm so confused.

The guy eventually ran away. Lol. I know Amare can be intimidating but no need to run babe.

"Why did u do that? You ruined my chance with him" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Who do u think ur talking to? The guy only wanted to fuck, are u dumb?" he said with anger in his eyes.

———————————————————-

HI GUYS!! What do u think of this first chapter????? Please don't be a ghost reader. I need to know everyone's opinion.

Also I'll try to update like twice a week.

Opinions on Amare?

Opinions on Alani?

(also let me know if there are any typo's or grammar mistakes, I wrote his at 2 AM 😭)