The thousand-hand dance

Warning: This chapter will contain a description of rape/non-con. Please look out for this: ††† to let you know when this topic will begin/end.

"Fuck." Octavia slurred.

She'd lost count of how many more drinks she had consumed since leaving Five's care not long ago.

She felt like vomiting and her head was pounding, her skin felt sweaty and like it was going to slide off her body.

She was trying her very best not to remember the reason why she felt like this.

She stumbled her way through the congregation, the bright flashing lights in the warehouse already giving her a headache.

She knew it was unhealthy, but she almost didn't want to stop, it was the only thing she had left. Each time Octavia thought about why she was drinking, she took another sip.

"Hey pretty girl," A skinny man had stopped in front of Octavia, pulling her into a hug and whispering into her ear.

Just as Octavia's mind started to process things, and she was just thinking how he smelled like a urinal fucked an ashtray, he held her at arms length and with one arm held a needle with a dark substance inside of it out to her.

Octavia's eyes became transfixed on the needle.

One hit and the nightmare, the living hell she was going through, would be temporarily over. As long as she got another soon after, she wouldn't have to feel like she was dying ever again.

Her finger tips graced the glass that encased her bought freedom, running across the smooth surface. The excitement that coursed through her veins, a huge dose of dopamine, made the murky feeling in the back of her head increase tenfold, but that was easily ignored.

Thoughts raced and cascaded off of one another in her head, a delta of feelings and emotion, though her mind couldn't hold on to any of them.

They all slipped through its grasp, lost into the void as quickly as they had come. Her head was just as empty as it was full.

Everything she had was focused on the black tar heroin, just one injection away from sweeping her pain away, into an abyss of negativity that could be forgotten under its influence.

With one plunge into her skin, she could be lost to the world.

"Fuck..." She said again, and reached for the drug.

'Wow, almost twenty-four hours, that must be a new record for you, Octavia.'

Things after that were a blur.

She remembered more burning liquid.

She remembered the pain of another needle piercing her skin.

She remembered Him screaming at her.

She remembered a girl with bright pink hair dissolving in her hands like candy floss.

She remembered thousands of hands reaching around her, each pulling her further into the darkness.

She remembered the hands leading her places, touching and kissing her.

†††

She remembered being barely conscious as a man dragged her outside into the crisp early morning air.

She remembered feebly trying to push him off, but her dilated pupils could barely see him.

She remembered sharing spit, her head lolling to the side when the man had to began holding her body up against the hard brick wall as he shoved himself inside of her.

She remembered vomit clogging up her throat when she tried to scream and leaning over the side of the man and throwing up onto the dirty pavement

She remembered the man laughing at her.

She remembered staring at the pool of vomit and seeing it moving and swirl in beautiful colours, she saw tiny pills imbedded in it, pills she didn't even remember taking.

She remembered looking at the man's face and seeing it morph and change constantly, his features twisting into horrifying things and beautiful things.

She remembered groaning in pain, barely being able to lift her arms when she tried to weakly push him off.

She remembered being tossed aside like a rag doll once he was finished with her, crumpling in the alleyway.

†††

She remembered a boy in a uniform emerging out of a van, a mannequin in a carryon bag slung over his shoulder.

She remembered staring up at him with her blown out pupils, unable to make a correlation.

She remembered being hauled into the back of a van, conscious (although barely) but unable to move, relaying on her blurry vision through the barely open slit's in her eyelids.

And she remembered her head on someone's lap, someone stroking her hair, before her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.