-Cheezit Tower/Candy Room-

~~~~~~~~~~~MONDAY MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~

VIVIAN POV

It was just Naruto and me at the moment. We were currently building a tower of cheezits. Winner is declared by last tower standing or the highest stack and NO CHEATING. The loser has to build the winner a room of sweets. Everything has to be made out of candy/snack, of the winners choice of course. Sasuke was still in my room with his sprained ankle. Downstairs was the only place I could "escape" from him. But, I gave him a bell to ring in case he needed me. Sakura hasn't left her room since the argument, and Naruto was just skipping school since all his friends were too. However, I feel like he's used to skipping school. "So Vivian?" Naruto started. "Oh no you don't. Don't try to distract me while I'm focusing. I want my room walls to be built out of Sour Patch Kids & Warheads!" I exclaimed. Naruto laughed, but I was dead serious. I've envisioned my own candy fortress since I was in the womb. Naruto laughed hesitantly as he sweat dropped. "No, 'm not trying to distract you I just think...you should really talk to Sakura..." he said. "You must of forgot or blacked out from the pain, but did you forget that after the last encounter I had with her, she took her anger out on you. You literally flew across the hallway," I said carefully placing another cheezit down. "No, I didn't forget. I'm used to it by now. Haha. " he laughed scratching the back of his head. "Anyways, there's nothing that can be said really. She pushed me this far" I said. "You wanna know what I think?" Naruto said. "I would normally say no, but seeing as its rare for you to do so, go ahead," I said. "Heeeeeeey, I think all the time!" he exclaimed with a pout. "Like you thought getting me a bright yellow door would be okay?" I questioned. "I knew I should've gotten the orange one" he muttered. "THAT' NOT BETTER" I exclaimed. "Anywaysssss, I think you're using Sakura as an excuse," he said. "Come again?" I questioned. "Because, you like Sasuke, but don't want to admit. Soooo, you're using your "hatred" for Sakura to give you a reason to be all up on Sasuke," he said. I blinked twice in shock. Did I hear this idiot correctly. I laughed which kind of scared Naruto. He had every right to be scared because these were laughs of danger. 

"ME?! Needing an excuse?! I WOULDN'T NEED A FUCKING EXCUSE IF I DIDN'T MEET HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE, but because of little Blossom's stupid plan and lack of thinking SUDDENLY I'M TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED! WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO ALWAYS APOLOGIZE!" I exclaimed slamming my fist on the table. I paused once I realized what I did. I looked at our cheezit towers. They were swiveling back and forth. Naruto and I tried to stabilize them. Thankfully we succeeded.  I sighed in relief. 

Suddenly, I was startled by a ringing bell and bumping my forehead into my tower. All my cheezits fell. Nooooo... my dream candy paradise...gone...

Enraged I followed the sound of the ringing to the culprit. Naruto followed. I knew he was ecstatic from winning his dream snack/candy paradise, but he halted from cheering until I calmed down. I slammed my door open. "WHAT?!"

Sasuke simply looked at me and said, "Hi."