-Tricked-

Sasuke's POV

Vivian sat on top of me. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Sakura you know never to interrupt me while I'm sleeping."

Sakura scoffed. "And you should know never to sleep with MY Sasuke-kun" she exclaimed.

"Your Sasuke-kun huh...." she said.

Vivian laughed. Her laugh was unnatural almost ominous. However, her grip around my neck tightened. That's when a pair of lips locked with mine. I looked up at Vivian surprised. She glared down at me as she kissed me as if warning me not to even think about kissing back.Of course, I'm stubborn as fuck and took the opportunity to kiss her back. Her grip around my neck tightened and I winced in pain. She parted and looked at Sakura who was enraged. "Since when have I ever listened to what you've told me to do.....Blossom. You see you pushed me to a point where I have to be mean to you by any means necessary. I honestly don't even understand why you're talking to me at this moment like you didn't just embarrass me a few hours ago. And besides, if Sasuke is truly yours then why don't you intervene and pry me off him," Vivian said.

I was shocked.

I looked at Sakura to see she was at a loss for words. She stood there embarrassed before stomping away silently. "That's what I thought..." Vivian said.

Naruto placed the door on the wall before following after her.

Vivian's POV

I sighed. Great now I have a headache. I was about to get off of Sasuke but then I was flipped over. Sasuke was hovering over me, but my hand was still clutching his neck. "Now this is a position," he said with a smirk. I glared at him. "I could kill you right now," I said. "I wouldn't mind dying in this position," he said slyly. "Don't tempt me," I warned. "Wouldn't dream of it," he said. I rolled my eyes finally removing my hand. "But... I do think you went a bit too far with what you said to Sakura," he said as he laid next to me. "Is that so..." I said. "Even though I definitely didn't mind it, I don't think it was right to kiss me in front of her," he said. "Like I said she forced me to be mean, and besides who are you to tell me about right or wrong when you're the one who confessed to me INFRONT OF HER!," I exclaimed. "Either way it's out of your character," he said. "And what do you know about my character?" I said. "I know you're petty not mean. You're violent physically not emotionally," he said. I turned on my side away from him. "Whatever... be lucky I didn't hurt your feelings too," I said. "But you did do quite a number on my neck," he said. "Be lucky I didn't snap it," I warned. He didn't respond. That's when his arms pulled me closer to him. "Actually now that I think of it, it was kind of me of you to kiss me and not expect me to kiss back," he said in a husky voice all close to my ear. I could feel the heat in my cheeks as they turned pink. "The least you could do for me is kiss my neck to make the pain go away," he continued with the husky voice. My face was now a dark red. It would've stayed that way if I didn't hear him snicker. He was messing with me. I elbowed him in the stomach. Hard. He held his stomach in pain I turned towards him ready to scold him when lips placed against mine. My eyes went wide. He tricked me. He quickly parted and turned around saying," goodnight." I was flabbergasted. He successfully stole a kiss from me. My instinct was to kick him in the back and make him fall out the bed, but instead, I turned around. Why was I so shocked that he kissed me. No, it wasn't that... I was more shocked that he was able to trick me. NO!

I let him trick me....

AN: Hey everyone!! Sorry for the short chapter. Yes, I still exist college just takes up most of my "free time" lol, but I recently started a Kickstarter please check it out. Anything helps: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/luigiinadress/luigis-perler-art

Love you guys!♥