-The End-

It's been two months now. I've blocked Sasuke's number, but he sends me flowers and candy everyday to my house. I just throw them in the trash. It hurts cause they're my favorite candy, but nothing hurts more than the pain I feel inside.

Sakura and I don't really speak anymore not unless we're around our parents. We keep up the relationship like nothing ever happened around them. I heard during family dinner that Sakura got accepted into her dream college and plans to attend next month. Sasuke's most likely going to college to I thought to myself. I shook my head of those thoughts. No ! We will not think if him. I've been working extra hard at random part time jobs and saving up to move out. Which most likely will happen around the same time Sakura's about to leave for college if not sooner.

It's been a week later and I haven't been feeling well. I think I've been overworking myself, but I finally got the house I wanted. Its far from my family and this dramatic town. I also had to remember to build the ramen hut for naruto which I did before leaving. I packed all my necessary items. I noticed before leaving I still have the necklace Sasuke gave me around my neck.  I yanked it off and dropped it on my bed. I took one last look at my bedroom and all the memories made here and walked out.

Sasuke POV

"Naruto, calm down. Did you tell her thank you for the hut," I questioned on the phone with the dobe.

"I would have liked give her a big hug in person but she hasnt been answering my calls. So, I texted her thanks, and all she did was thumbs up the message." Naruto said.

"At least she responds to you," I muttered.

"What?" Naruto questioned.

"Nothing, I think I gave her more than enough space. I'm gonna go see her," I said.

"Good luck bro, I'm not planning your funeral unless you allow me to get you an orange casket" Naruto said.

"Ha, you really think she'll leave a body to be buried," I said.

"You're right" Naruto laughed.

We hung up. I sighed and prepared myself. I wasn't scared to die. I was scared to hurt her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and Sakura opened it....

Great...

"Is Vivian home?" I questioned.

"No, but you don't have to take my word for it you can see for yourself," Sakura said not making eye contact with me.

"Where is she?" I questioned.

"She moved" Sakura said.

"You're lying!" I exclaimed.

Sakura walked past me and into a car. She seemed to be packing as well. I assume she made it to her dream college.

"Check her room and see for yourself. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye," she said.

I ignored her bitter words and ran upstairs. I went to her room and saw it was basically empty. No candy stashes, no comfy bed sheets.... No Vivian. I noticed something shining on the bed from the mirror.

I looked and of course it was the necklaces I gave her. I held it and a tear fell down my cheek in pain.

"I'm such an idiot.... I should've cane soon I should've..."

Vivian POV

I finished unpacking everything at my new house I lay on my bed in peace. Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I sighed. WHY CAN'T I EVER REST!!!

I opened my door and was welcomed by all my new neighbors. They had a welcome to the neighborhood banner. I smiled, and was so excited, I suddenly felt dizzy. I fainted.

The last thing I heard was gasps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I awoke, I was in a hospital bed.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Don't worry, you simply fainted from exhaustion. But, lucky you three are still very healthy" the doctor said as they smiled at me.

"I'm sorry? You three?" I questioned.

"Oh dear, were you not aware?" The doctor asked.

"Aware of what?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this way. You're pregnant dear. With twins" the doctor said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: WHATTTTT IS THIS REALLY THE END OR DO I SMELL A SEQUEL?👀💚