Decisions

"I'm breaking up with you" 

Sakura POV

I looked at Vivian shocked. I looked at Sasuke. He was gritting his teeth and clenching his fist. Now that I think about it, I think this was the first time Sasuke has ever been dumped and reject. He opened his mouth to say something and immediately shut it. He turned around and walked out. Few seconds later a door slammed. 

Vivian POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Monday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I heard the door downstair open and close. Sakura was home. Five minutes past and I didn't hear from her. That was odd because she would usually come into my room to tell me she was home or complain about school. I got up and went to her room. When I entered, I saw her just sitting on her bed starring at the wall. "Blossom? What's wrong?" I asked. She looked in my direction slowly. Oh god my sister is possessed. I knew I shouldn't have said ghost weren't real... "Sasuke doesn't want to talk to me anymore...," she said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He said he doesn't want anything to do with us anymore...." she said with no emotion. He has killed my sister. Her soul is gone she's just an empty shell.  "I'm sorry Blossom..." I said. "You know.. I don't even care if he likes you better than me ,but... not being able to even be around him it just...hurts" she said. 

I sighed. "Vivian?" Sakura asked. "Yeah I know! I have to apologize!" I exclaimed. She walked up and hugged me. "Thanks for looking out for me," she said. That when she bonked me on the head. "Owww..," I muttered as I rubbed my head in pain. "And what did I tell you about calling me Blossom?" she said with an anime vein. I sighed in relief.She is back to her normal self. I smiled at this which seemed to confuse her. I patted her head. "I'm glad you're okay," I said. I could see a blush form on her face. She then kicked me out. 

I stood there confused. Did I upset her?

~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I woke up early. Time to be Sakura for the day.... again. I looked in my closet. What shall Sakura wear today? I decided I would wear this:

 What shall Sakura wear today? I decided I would wear this:

with some jeans. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I enter the school, people talked like usual. Is it bad that I've gotten used to it.  I noticed Naruto and Sasuke talking by the lockers. I walked up to them. "Good morning Naruto," I said. "Hi Sakura!" he said. I looked at Sasuke ,but he was avoiding my gaze. "Good morning Sasuke," I said. "Hn"  was all he said. I don't blame him for being mad. I did kind of reject and break up with him at the same time. "Oh I gotta go! Hinata promised me that she'd help me study before class," Naruto said running off. It was just me and Sasuke now. Sasuke was about to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. "Sasuke wait..." I said. "What do you want? Didn't Sakura already tell you.I want nothing to do with either of you" he said annoyed. Yeah he's definitely still mad. " I know ,but... she is taking this really hard"(AN: THAT'S WHAT HE SAID XD) I said. "That's too bad," he said. "Sasuke what do I have to do to make you talk with Sakura again?" I asked. He thought. "go on a date with me" he said. "That was a rhetorical question," I said. "Well that still is my answer. If you go out with me this Friday then I'll be friends with Sakura again,"  he said. "Ughh!! Why are you so bent up on dating me," I asked. "Because I like you!" he exclaimed. "How can you like me when you barely know me!?" I yelled. "The same way you can call me an arrogant asshole when you don't even know me!" he exclaimed. I looked at him shocked. I was speechless. "You always say, what about Sakura? What about how she feels? Well have you ever thought about how I feel about the matter?" he questioned. "I-" "I've dated Sakura on and off for two years now. I know what she's like,but you're different you actually interest me. It pisses me off that I can't have you because it would upset Sakura. It's like some stupid fucking love triangle or some shit!" he exclaimed. "Sasuke-" "Just forget it... I'll talk to Sakura" he muttered and walked away. I looked around people were staring. I quickly walked away.  Sasuke... Could this be the first time he has ever confessed to a girl. Sakura did tell me that he was one of the hottest guys in school. He must get confessed to on a daily basis. Maybe he's always been the confessie instead of the confessor. I sighed. Public school is so complicated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked home thinking. What should I do? If I date him I will break Sakura's heart. If I don't I will break his. Ughhhhh!!! Why was I born with a conscious? Why can't I just not care how people feel... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I entered the house, I walked up to Sakura's room. She was sleeping. I'm guess she was exhausted from crying. I noticed her phone by her bed. I picked it up and saw Sasuke's number. 

I copied it into my phone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was debating with myself. I've been debating on whether or not to hit the call button for TWO hours now. I then sneezed. When I sneezed my hand accidently hit call. "Shit.." I muttered. 

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Rin-

"Hello?" said a voice. 

I'm guessing he was confused because this was an unknown number. 

I sighed. 

"I'll see you at the movies Friday... and I get to choose the movie," I said hanging up.  

I then got a text message that said, "see you at 8"

I ponder what I just did. 

"It's official! I'm going to kill myself!"