-Sleepover!-

Sasuke POV

I looked at the time it was now 9:31pm. I was currently laying in Vivian's bed looking for shows on her Netflix account. "Bedtimeeeee! Sasuke " Vivian exclaimed as she turned off the lights. I looked and spotted her in the doorway. "Yeah.... not gonna happen," I retorted. 

Vivian POV

My smile twitched at that response. 'Does he not know I will kill him'. "I don't believe I was asking," I said more menacing as I smiled. "Make me" was all he said. It angered me. "How about I knock you out with a frying pan will that help you fall asleep," I said annoyed. He smirked. "Try it" was all he said. I charged at the Uchiha.

.

.

.

.

He had me pinned. He had his arm wrapped around me as he held both of my hands together in one hand. "Stupid freaking big hands," I muttered as I tried to loosen his grip. "I figured you would try to attack me. That's one thing that you and Sakura have in common. You two both have a short temper. Him just comparing me to her pissed me off at the moment. I'm sure he could tell too. "So now that I have you in my grasp it's movie time. Would you like to choose the movie," Sasuke asked. "Fuck you, you pig!," I exclaimed. "Now Vivian I don't think they allow porn on Netflix," he said. Then he got closer to me. "And I thought I was a dog, woof" he said. I was pink in the face I don't know if it was from how close he was to me or how angry I was from him playing with me. Either way, I was pink and I was sure he could see it even in the dark. I was too flabbergasted that I gave up THIS ONE TIME. 

"Chuck..." I muttered. "Huh?" he questioned. "... I want to watch Chuck," I said a little bit above my prior mutter. 

Sasuke POV

I smirked as she finally gave up. "Don't you dare smirk at me. All I know is that you'd better not loosen your grip because the moment you do I will kill you," she threatened. I leaned in closer to her. "Trust me I wouldn't dream of letting you go," I teased. She went from a bright pink to a dark red. I laughed. I better stop playing with her before she actually kills me. 

-Later-

We were halfway through the movie. Well, I was... Vivian fell asleep a long time ago. I wasn't even holding her anymore. She was leaning on me. I looked at the time it was 10:25. I laid Vivian down, laid down right next to her. 'I'd better go to sleep now it's getting late.' As I closed my eyes, in the midst of falling asleep, a loud scream wakes me up. I sit up and see Naruto and Sakura. Naruto was holding a yellow colored door and Sakura, whom I'm guessing was the one that screamed, was covering her mouth as she glared in anger. "Vivian how dare you sleep in the bed with my Sasuke-kun!" Sakura exclaimed. Before I could respond, a hand wrapped around my neck and I was pinned. It was Vivian. She must've woken up when Sakura screamed. She was seething angrily as she gripped my throat tightly and was sitting on top of me. I know I should be scared for my life right now but...

Is it bad that I'm turned on right now?

AN: Alright listen!!! I can explain why I haven't been posting...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BUT I WON'T AHAHAHAHAHA! I still love you guys though!