-I Will Train You-

Sasuke POV

I cringed as I looked at the bed. There laid a pair of clothes that Vivian set out for me. It was a bright blue onesie with stars on it. It even had the little butt flap thing. "Vivian!" I yelled. She walked into the room and quickly averted her eyes. "Sasuke put some clothes on!" she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. It not like I was naked I had a towel on. "Well I would if I had proper clothes to wear," I said. "What do you mean! I laid out clothes for you," she said. "I am not wearing that bright ass onesie with those childish ass stars on it," I exclaimed. "Childish star for a childish person," she muttered. I got annoyed at those words. I then smirked and hobbled my way over to her. 

Vivian POV

I waited for his response as I covered my eyes, but he didn't say anything. Did he leave? Just as I was about to uncover my eyes two hands were placed on mine. Those hands moved my hands from my face. There Sasuke stood in front of me. I knew I was red in the face because of how close he was. He smirked. I'm guessing he noticed. "You're very aggravating you know that," he said with his constant smirk. "Good," I retorted. "So aggravating that its kind of attractive," Sasuke said leaning closer to my face. "What?" I questioned as I backed away slowly. "Yeah, look at you acting all dominant," he said as he hobbled closer to me. My back eventually hit the wall. He had me pinned. "Sasuke don't you even think about trying anything. After what you did earlier there is no way that I would even consider liking you," I said. His smirk widened. "Oh yeah? Then why are you so red," he questioned amused. He started to lean closer to me. 

Sasuke POV

I started to lean closer to her. I was a few inches away from her face when- 

*Smack*

I opened my eyes confused. 

She had a rolled up newspaper in her hand. Did... Did she just hit me on the nose with a newspaper? She started hitting me again. 

Vivian POV

I continuously hit Sasuke with the rolled up newspaper. "Ow...Ow! Hey! Quit it!" he exclaimed. I stopped. "What's your deal?" he questioned annoyed. "It looks like calling you a child was giving you to much credit. You're nothing but a dog. A dog who needs to be trained, and as your guardian, I will train you. So, here how this is gonna go. You are going to hobble your butt over to that bed and get changed into that onesie. I am in the middle of finishing dinner right now, and if I come back up here and that onesie is not one you will be going to bed hungry. Do you understand?" I said. "Vivian this is ridicu-" "Do you understand?" I questioned once more pointing the newspaper at him. He sighed annoyed. "Understood," he said. "Good" I smiled. "I'll be going then," she said leaving. 

Sasuke POV

"Wait! Vivian" I called. She stopped and turned. "What is it?" she questioned. "I want to use one of my wishes," I smirked. "And that would be," she asked reluctantly. "Seeing as I'm taking your bed, I think it's only fair that you share the bed with me," I said. "Are you serious? Do I look dumb to you," she questioned. "Of course not, but as the man that I am I just can't have someone as kind as you sleeping on a couch," I said as the sarcasm dripped from my lips. "You know what... wish granted, " she said. I was shocked at this response. "Really?" I questioned. "Don't get the wrong ide, sir. Sleeping in the same room let alone same bed is utterly repulsive for me to even comprehend, but seeing as it would aggravate my sister makes it worth it," she said. I was a little disappointed at that response, but I'll take it. "Bet," I said. "And if you dare try anything-" "I won't" I said. She gave me a look trying to tell if I was lying or not. She then turned around, but stopped saying,

"You have three more wishes left, choose them wisely."