-The Guardian-

Vivian POV

I cleared my throat. "FUCK ASS NO!" I exclaimed pointing at him before stomping out the room. 

Sasuke POV

I smirked as she walked out the room. I relaxed myself on the bed. "Heh This is gonna be fun" I mused.

Vivian POV

I sat in the living room annoyed. How did I get myself in this situation? Breaking Sasuke's fucking leg... I should have broken his fucking jaw for yelling at me an hour ago. Embarrassing me by scolding me in front of everyone. I mean I know I already embarrassed myself by fighting with my sister but still. He's not my guardian. If anything I'm is since I have to take care of him. I paused as I realized. "I'm his guardian," I smirked. 

Sasuke POV

I watched TV as I laid down on Vivian's bed. I was eating the snacks on the side of her bed. I'm guessing this was her junk food stash.  I then noticed Vivian in the doorway. Something seemed off.... she was smiling. Oh god does she plan to kill me for eating her food. "Uh oh, Sasuke that's no good. Eating junk food before you've even had dinner. You're gonna spoil your appetite," Vivian said taking the pixie stick out my mouth and the chips from my hand. I looked at her confused. "If you eat sweet this late you'll be up way past your bedtime," she said. I sat up really confused. "Bedtime?" I questioned. "Oh and you were talking about how smelling you were from earlier. I'll go set you the bath for you," she said leaving. "...What was that just now," I questioned. 

I stood up on my one leg and hopped to the bathroom. There I saw Vivian running a bubble bath for me. A bubble BATH...

"Um Vivian what are you doing? You're acting weird like..."

"Like what?" she questioned. 

"Like....my mother," I said. 

She smirked evilly. 

"Yeah. Don't think I forgot how you embarrassed me in front of everyone at your party by scolding me.  As you were my parent. So now it's my turn to act like the guardian. So as long as I'm taking care of you, you live by my rules," she said. "But if you don't wish to live by my rules, you can always tell Naruto when he comes back that you're fine and you wish to go home," she said. I smirked now I see what she's doing. "Not gonna happen. I still got those five wishes," I said. She glared at me then gave me a bitter smile. "Four and very well then, hurry and get in the bath because your bedtime is at 9:30" she said before leaving the bathroom. I gritted my teeth annoyed. She annoys me and intrigues me at the same time. Heh this is really going to be interesting.

AN: Whaaaaat I actually updated after going like months without updating. It must be the end of the world of something. EVERYBODY RUUUUUN!!!!