-Woah-

Sasuke finally left my house because his brother called. Apparently, the school called his parents because Sasuke's been skipping school because of his ankle. So, he's in trouble and apparently grounded. Don't know for how long and don't care. I finally have my room all to myself. Now that I think about it, how long has Sakura been out of school now. Knowing her she probably made up an excuse or is just doing her classes online while she's home.

I thought about my fully detailed candy room and Sasuke's 'conditions'. I can't believe I agreed to the maid outfit.... I must have blacked out after the mention of candy -.-
He wanted to go on a date, but refused to tell me when or where. And..... Sakura. How TF am I gonna make up with her. I sighed I guess I should start trying to make up with her as soon as possible. I sighed as I got up from lazy mode ok the couch. I went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

No answer.

I opened the door and... she wasn't there.

I was confused? I hadn't seen her leave the house so where could she be? Almost immediately, I received a phone call from Sasuke.

"Hello?.." I questioned.

"GET OVER HERE NOW!" yelled the historical emoboy.

I never heard him yell like this before, my terrible sense of humor couldn't help but fuck with him.

"Whoooo is this?" I questioned.

"VIVIAN!" He exclaimed.

I snickered.

"But that's my name.." I said.

"VI-"

"Oh relax, I'm on my way," I said with a huff.

Off to Sasuke's I guess.

So, I made it to Sasuke's house and was about to knock on the door when I was yanked to the side.

"Don't" said a familiar duck haired male.

I looked at him and he looked like he was in disgust.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Follow me," he said.

I followed him around to his backyard and there I saw Sakura on a swing while sitting on the lap of.... ITACHI?!