-Plan Failed-

AN: I Promised someone I would update this today AND I SHALL!

I sighed. I spent nearly hours contemplating what to do, and I finally had it all planned out. 

"Hey, Blossom!" I called. Sakura walked in. "Stop calling me that!" she exclaimed. "Shut up and listen okay. I have a plan." I smirked. She gave me a confused look. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura POV

Okay just like Vivian said. I walked up to Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun can we talk?" I asked. He looked at me boredly and said, "sure." We walked off to a nearby hallway. "Sasuke I'm sure you want to know what's been going on lately," I said. He gave an amused smirk and said, "Oh?" "Well you see... I have a personality disorder" I said. He frowned. "What?" he questioned. "You see my separate personality usually only comes out late at night ,but lately I haven't been sleeping enough so my other personality has been taking over. I don't know what my other personality does and vice versa, so whatever my separate personality has been doing I apologize. Good news however. My personality disorder has been cured," I said. "I see..." he said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivian POV

I relaxed after homeschool. Thank goodness I can go back to my normal sleeping schedule which is just sleep all day, do homeschooling then sleep all night. I laid on my bed comfortably. That's when I heard blossom come home. I heard her footsteps as she ran into my room. She jumped on my bed making me fly off. "Owww.." I muttered. "Vivian guess what?" she asked. "What..." I muttered in pain. "Sasuke and I are going back out again" she exclaimed happily. I sighed in relief. That means he'll leave me alone... Thank the almighty cookie lords! I stood up and we cheered happily. 

Everything was going great for me. Sakura was dating Sasuke, I didn't have to set foot in public school again and my favorite show was on. Life was great! That is until one month later. 

~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday Night~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Blossom! I'm going out tonight with some friends of mine" I said. "Okay have fun!" she said. Wait for it.... "AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!" There it is. I laughed and headed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I made it to the club, I found it had police car everywhere. I sighed. "Best I just go home then...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I made it home, it was like 14 minutes to 11pm. I sighed. Well I could still enjoy my Saturday night playing video games and eating from my stash of junk food. My smiled returned at that thought and I entered my house. My smile faded again. Sakura and Sasuke were watching TV in the living room. They turned to me. Sakura's eyes went wide, and Sasuke smirked. "Vivian! W-What are you doing home so early?" she questioned. "Sa..kur....a" I seethed annoyed. 

She got nervous. I was annoyed. My plan that I spent 4 hours thinking about. RUINED! I didn't plan for the plan to last forever just until they eventually get married and ,I am the maid of honor. "Kitchen..." I muttered. "Huh?" she questioned. "Go...in .. the KITCHEN!" I exclaimed. She rushed into the kitchen. I looked at Sasuke and ordered, "Stay!"He was smirking at me and turned back to the movie. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I saw Sakura sitting their like a child who looked like they just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "Explain yourself," I said. "Well Sasuke wanted to hangout this weekend ,and wanted to come over. Since you were out clubbing and usually don't get back until 5am I thought it would be such a big deal." she said. I sighed. "Sakura.... I know you're the youngest sibling and all ,but you're making it really hard to love you right now. Did you even think that he may find out. What if he wanted to go to the bathroom? He would have to go upstair because you know we don't have a downstairs bathroom.  He would have seen both of our rooms and question it," I said. "That's why I looked your door," she said. "You what...? Nevermind... Just help me think of an excuse for this," I said. "How about you tell me the truth?" said a voice. I turned and saw  Sasuke. "Did you not understand when I ordered you to stay?" I questioned. "I don't remember tell you I was a dog"he mused. I seethed annoyed. "Fine! Sakura tell him the fucking truth. I'll be upstairs getting drunk off orange pixie sticks and slurpees...." I muttered leaving. 

Sakura POV

"Vivian wait your room key," I called. CRASH! "It's fine I opened it," she said. I shivered. She's scary when she's mad.  I sighed and looked at Sasuke. He had a blunt expression on his face. 

"Okay Sasuke I'll tell you the truth"