Damn shame

"Get behind me!" I yelled to my little brother as I kicked in the front door to a house we found. I pointed my gun inside the house making sure there were no infected before rushing in.

"Hurry get in!" I pulled my brother inside and as soon as I closed the door there was loud banging on it from the group of walkers that followed us. I took a couple steps back before giving my brother my knife then pointing my gun at the door "be ready if they get in"

"o-ok" he responded while holding the knife up. There were gunshots for a moment and when they stopped so did the noises from the infected, I looked at Daniel to make sure it was real and it was because he looked up at me with tears in his eyes now.

I put my gun on the ground while kneeling down to his level "Hey..everything is gonna be okay, alright?" I cupped his cheek and wiped his tears with my thumb. I stood back up and pointed my gun at the door giving Daniel one more glance with a nod and he nodded back.

When I looked forward the door swung open and in walked a man wearing a cowboy hat so I quickly shoved Daniel behind me. "Stay there!" I yelled and we both pointed our guns at each other but he was smiling.

"Now, I just gotta say you are one, fine looking women! It would be a damn shame if I had to shoot you" He said with a smirk

"No!...n-no please don't" Daniel came out from behind me

"Daniel!" I whisper yelled.

"Well hey there bud, I won't shoot unless I have to and trust me" he made eye contact with me "I really don't wanna have to."

I sighed and put my hands up and put my gun back in my thigh holster as he also put his gun away in it's holster "Dan give me my knife" I said calmly.

I put my knife back in it's holster on my belt as I took a few steps closer "What do you wa-" before I could finish a walker smashed through the back glass door I pulled out my gun and fired but shot it's shoulder and in a second....it bit right into his neck.

"NOO!" I shot it's head two times then quickly dropped down beside my brother and held him in my arms "No no no please..please danny please you can't leave me, p-please your all I have"

I almost didn't hear the man speak up over my sobs.

"Shit I am..so sorry....it would be better to put him down before he turns" he said the last part quietly

"Y-yeah" my voice came out as only a mere whisper.

"I *sigh* I can do it if you'd like?" I looked up at him with teary eyes but didn't have the energy to speak so I just stood up and he pointed his gun at Daniel.

I turned around to not look and wrapped my arms around my body. "W-wait" I spoke up after a few seconds "let me do it" he nodded and looked at the ground.

I grabbed my gun from the floor and kissed his forehead one last time then I pointed the gun at his head "I'm so sorry baby"

Bang!
Bang!

I cried a little more before tilting my head "I don't think you should-" he tried to warn me but it was too late, as soon as I saw my brother I turned around and fell to my knees then puked.

I heard him sigh after I was finished "You okay?" I turned my head to him with a 'really??' face

"Uh right sorry that was...a dumb ass question, sorry"

I looked back at the ground "Thank you, but..if I ever see you again, I will kill you"

He looked surprised, like he was trying to find a lie in my words but when I stood up and gripped my gun tighter he took a step back

"Ok" he whispered and turned to leave and that's when I put my gun back in my holster

*Tallahassee's POV*
'God I feel terrible..I know exactly how she's feeling right now I hope she'll be ok'

730 words! Please don't leave no hate, this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's kinda shit. But I promise there will be some very cute moments and juicy drama in later chapters so please stick around :)