Strange group

*There is a lot missing because I don't remember the first part of the car scene sorry*

It was quiet for a while but Col broke the silence "So, where you guys headed?" Nobody awnsered for a few seconds.

"Pacific playland" Little rock answered

"The..amusement park" Tal said

"Wait, outside LA?" Col asked

"Yea, we went there as kids" Little rock said.

"That place totally blows--" Tal said while chuckling so Witchita quickly looked at him with a unamused face.

"My mind, it's sooo...fun just-just good entertainment for the whole family" Tal tried to cover up what he was saying before.

"Y-yea yea I actually went there as a kid too" Col joined in the conversation.

"I did too. With my bro-....friend..." I look down

Tal glances at me then looks away.

"Well did you guys hear? There are no zombies there" little rock said.

"Yea, we heard uh listen I may not shoot you but you still royally piss me off and I will not be playing with you at, Pacific playland" Tal said with an attitude at the end.

"Don't worry he grows on you" Col said to Witchita "Oh, really?" She said sarcastically "Uh, no..it gets worse" Col responded. "Hey how about this, how about we play the quiet game? Hm yea." Wichita looked at us 3.

She turned back around and the car got quiet. I turned back to look out the window with my knees to my chest. "Oh uh I actually was going to ask if you've heard anything about Colombus Ohio?" Col asked.

"You've never heard of the quiet game? No? Well their playing it in Columbus Ohio" Witchita said while slightly smiling. "It's a ghost town, it burned to the ground" her face went serious and she focused back on the road.

I turned to her kinda shocked and I saw Tal look at me for a second. He tapped her arm with his gun and she took a glimpse at him. He looked towards Col then back at Wichita so she figured it out what he meant.

"Your Columbus?" She asked and he shook his head yes "I'm sorry" she said "I didn't realize it was.." she began but didn't know how to finish her sentence.

The car grew quiet, anger's building up in me but I'm trying so hard to be calm. Does this girl really think she can just speak her mind with out thinking before and make it better with a 'sorry' ?! She has no idea what we have been through, what I have been through but her and her selfish sister just keep taking and taking.

⬆️ *I don't have anything against little rock and Witchita I swear, sorry if this came off strong lol it's from your character's point of view of them*

"We can uh..get you a ride, you can go see for yourself or you can set off somewhere new" She said. 'Wow your a great actor, like you actually care' I thought to my self. I layed my face on my knees and tried to relax.

A hour had passed that I was just looking out the window once in a while I would lay my head down on my knees. I'm starting to get tired so I figure that it would be fine if I just close my eyes for a little.

I heard talking so I thought it was just one of the others passing time until I felt the car stop so I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Witchita get out the car then I saw little rock get out. I slowly sat up & rubbed my eyes then I turned my head, that's when I saw that I fell asleep on Tal.

I felt my cheeks burn, I didn't realize at first how close we were. "She lives!" Tal joked with a smile "uh, s-sorry I didn't know I had y'know..fallen asleep on you" I said looking down at my lap so he didn't see me blushing.