Rough day

⚠️ Lime and slight lemon ⚠️

We'd been driving for another hour. I was staring out the window, zoned out in my thoughts when something that Tal said brought me back.

"Woah, The beast!" He pointed to the car parked outside a bright lighted house.

"Little rock!" Witchita yelled

She drove up to the front of the house and stopped the car. I was the first to jump out the car and run up to the beast.

"I don't see any bags" I said while looking in the windows.

"Maybe their inside" Col said while stepping out the car with his shotgun

"It looks like the lights are on" I glanced at the house and said then I walked to the van's trunk and opened it.

I zipped open the gun bag and tossed Tal & Witchita their guns then I closed the trunk and pulled my pistol out of it's holster.

We all walked toward the house but then Witchita suddenly stopped, making the others stop so I accidentally bumped into Tal's back.

"Oh shit. Sorry gurly" Tal turned to say, then chuckled

"Maybe you should go first Vi, she likes you. She's definitely fed up with Tal, she's probably pissed at me, and she doesn't care for Columbus so.." Witchita turned and said to me.

"Yeah sure, gladly" I held my gun close to my stomach ready to be aimed if needed

I slowly opened the door then put my gun up before walking in.

"Woah" I said as my eyes widened a bit

"What?" Witchita asked

"Uh sorry there's just some cool stuff in here, but I don't see any sign of her so far" I lowered my gun and walked further in.

The others came in now and looked around at everything. I still held my gun close as I kept walking around checking the place out.

" *Sigh* I don't think their here anymore" I put my gun back in it's holster then crossed my arms and walked toward the group.

"I'm gonna go check the beast, see if they left anything that can tell us where they went" Witchita said then walked out the front door

"Woah, little respect" Tal suddenly said making me turn to look at him and Col

"Why? He's dead, probably" Col said as he pulled his hand away from Elvis's actual shoes

"Oh. Oh, for you" Tal said

"Okay" Col rolled his eyes

Tallahassee then put his boot out to Columbus while holding the wall with one hand then he wiggled his foot.

" *Sigh* really?" Col said then leaned his gun on the wall, got on one knee, & took Tal's shoe off

"Man, This is so degrading.." Col said as he put Tal's boot on the ground

"Not for me" Tal smirked

"Yeah, I know" Col said

He grabbed Elvis's left shoe and started putting it on Tal's left foot.

"Oh yeah" Tal smiled

"Smells like a wet dog died" Col said while trying his best not to touch Tal's foot much.

I snorted while shaking my head then leaned on the wall opposite of the guys with my arms still crossed.

The shoe wouldn't stay on Tallahassee it was too big.