Don't leave me like this

30 minutes have passed already and the others are still not back yet

"What if they got trapped by Z's? They could be hurt or dead and that's my fault too!"

"Hey, you need to stop thinking so negatively. They are out there taking their time trying their best to find Tal. It's his fault for just running off to god knows where. Not yours."

I propped my elbows on my knees and laid my face onto my hands.

"Everything's ruined...we're never gonna be the same"

"Don't think like that. You guys just need to talk. It was just a shock to Tallahassee he needs time. I'm sure he still loves you the same"

She placed a comforting hand on my shoulder that slowly moved to run my back.

"We're back!" Witchita yelled

My head shot up from my hands and I ran out of the room into the hallway.

I quickly looked throughout the group seeing that there was still only 3 people.

"You didn't find him?" I asked quietly

Columbus slowly shook his head with a sad look on his face.

I let out a shaky sigh and pushed through them to outside.

I stood outside the front door and looked out into the woods.

"Please come back Tallahassee. I'm so sorry..." I breathed out

°°°

*Little Rock's POV*

"It's been hours. We can't stay here any longer, Tal's probably just getting farther and farther" I said

"Yeah yeah I know" Witchita said

She started walking outside so we all followed.

Viper was still staring at the woods sitting crossed legged. I kneeled by her side and placed a hand onto her shoulder.

There was dried tear trails down her cheeks and her eyes were still red.

"Hey, Vi" I offered a gentle smile

She glanced at me then stared down at her lap

"Hey.." her voice was horse and quiet

"We're thinking on leaving now, ok?"

"...sure"

I nodded then brushed off my knees once I stood up.

"She said ok" I whispered to my sister

"Ok. Go get the car ready please?"

"Mhm"

*Witchita's POV*

Little rock started walking to the car so I held my hand out for viper.