Hard truth's

At first when I laid down I kept thinking about Daniel and what he said and what happened with Tal and the baby..and me.

But eventually I fell asleep and I slept good.

I fluttered my eyes open then squinted them at the bright sun shining on my face.

I moved my hand to my stomach but Tal's arms were still wrapped around me.

I held his arm and smiled but frowned soon after with guilt washing over me.

I sighed and decided to try and get a bit more sleep, my body's aching and my stomach feels a bit queasy.

Probably a aftershock from forcing myself to be sick and empty the bit of food I had.

Tal groaned while pulling me closer to him and rubbing his face in my hair more to the crook of my neck.

*Witchita's POV*

I yawned while stretching my arms out and rubbed my eyes.

Columbus was still sleeping peacefully next to me, the sun hitting his face just right.

I smiled then moved the blanket off me and stepped out of the bed.

'I wonder if anybody's awake yet'

I grabbed my boots and put them on before quietly stepping out of the room.

"Hey Witchita" Nevada said

"Oh hey, morning" I said after I turned to her

"Morning. *Sigh* So...I found something this morning"

"Oh no" I groaned

"I mean it's not...too bad. I mean it's something fucked up but..not *Sigh* fuck" she lowered her head

"What is it?" I asked genuinely worried now

"You just gotta see it" she crossed her arms then nodded her head before heading to the front door

"I was going out to the car for some food in my pack and when I was walking back I noticed it"

I listened while I followed behind her with my hands in my back jean pockets.

She opened the doors and stepped aside. I looked at her confused until she pointed to the ground.

"Ew" I scrunched up my face and looked at her even more confused.

"Sorry I know, but look closer" she crouched down

"Right here" she pointed to a specific spot

I crouched down too and looked where she was pointing too.

"Are those...Pills?" I looked back at her

"Yes. 4"

"Sooo, How is this bad?" I shrugged my shoulders

She stood up and pulled something out of her pocket then handed it to me.