Nothing lasts forever

⚠️ Trigger warning: Self harm, Mentions of blood⚠️

In my room alone, I'm trying to figure out a way to solve things. I hear someone coming up the stairs, I already know it's Tallahassee

He knocks on the door so I chuckle.

"You can come in, it's your room too" I say loud enough so he can hear it.

He comes in and closes the door.

"Well I didn't know if you were um changing or something" he rubs his neck while smiling.

"Aw how respectful" I say jokingly. He sits next to me on the bed.

"it's funny how we've been dating for almost 8 years now but we act like we're high schoolers who just started dating" I laugh and look at my lap.

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear then held my head and kissed my hair.

I leaned into him so he could wrap me in his arms.

"You have to stop love..I know your just trying to make her happy but it's doing the opposite" I whispered

He stayed quiet except for the sigh that escaped his lips.

"She was young when this started & judging by what her sister was like when we met her & how mature Rocky was already..she probably didn't get much of a childhood" I left the hug and sat up straight.

He was looking at the ground so I cupped his face with my hands.

"She's probably tired of the violence, the guns, the being stuck with us" I chuckled

"I get it, you don't want to lose her I don't either but if you keep treating her like a child & keep trying to trap her in this little 'box family' or whatever it is we have your going to drive her away" I rested my hands on my lap.

"Your right I know your right" he put his hands on his face.

"It's just I don't want her to have a boyfriend, teenage boys sucked before and now with how this world is god knows what their like and-"

I put my hand over his mouth before he could go on.

"I know you don't want her to but she is going to one day..but y'now with all of us she would never get hurt, especially with you around" I smiled at him & put my hand down.

"I guess..she's a tough one so I know she can take care of herself but-"

"But you wanna be the one to take care of her, right?"

"Wow you know me so well" he smiled and shook his head.

"I uh..have something for you" I pulled two bracelets out of my back pocket but hid them with my hands.

"For me?" He grinned

"I was going to give it to you earlier but, y'know it would have been like..awkward"

I handed him his braclet and held out mine in my hand.

"T loves Y" he read it out then looked at mine

"And Y loves T" I said quietly

"I know your probably not a braclet guy but I saw the stuff yesterday and thought it would be cute to make these" I started to put mine on.

"No no I like it and I love it even more because not only does it speak the truth it also was made by you so" he says while putting it on.

He smiles at me before leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, I will never take it off" he ran his fingers through my hair.

I crawled over to my spot and laid under the covers then I reached my arms out for Tal while doing grabby hands.