No...oh god, no

After about a 20 minute drive Nevada decided to speak up.

"I know these parts..your going to Graceland aren't you?"

"...Yeah. So what?"

"So pull over. Now."

"We just went through this, I'm tired and-"

"Pull over!!" Both Witchita and Nevada said at the same time.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes then finally pulled over.

"How are you going to live without Viper for the rest of your life??" Witchita asked

"I'll manage."

"You knew her even before she met all of us."

"You have had a strong bond with her even more than she has with us and since the day we three got together" Columbus said

"Your joining them too??" Tal asked

"Well yeah you guys are supposed to be together it's sad to see you both apart and hurting like this. I mean Viper's not even with us! That's not normal!" Columbus said

"You guys are soulmates! My relationship didn't work out, Columbus and My sister broke up but now they fixed it. I can't see you hurt my other sister like this, I can't see YOU hurt like this.." I said

"Your setting up your FIANCÉE and YOUR BABY for death...she loves you more than anything in the world Tallahassee. She has always worried about you and did whatever it took to make you happy and.."

I sighed

"And yes what she did was messed up without talking to you first but she make a mistake, no one is perfect. She did that ONE thing for HERSELF and it ended up in you leaving her alone, scared, depressed, and hopeless. She regrets what she did and apologized multiple times even after you left."

He started crying again and the others were listening intensely in the back, praying that he would have a change of heart.

"Please..don't do this to us..don't do this to her..don't do this to your unborn baby..and don't do this to yourself"

I placed my hand onto his shoulder and the car went silent.

Without saying a word he pressed on the petal and spun the car around.

*Y/N's POV*

I was dragging my feet now and trying to look at the map but it was too dark to see and I could barely keep my eyes open anyway.

"Come on...I know I have to be...close.." I slurred

I suddenly tripped over a rock or something and fell into the tall grass.

I groaned and tried to get up but barley moved. My body is exhausted and dehydrated.

'Maybe a little rest won't hurt' I thought

I slowly let my eyes shut and let the black void of sleep overcome my body.

*25 minutes later*