Re-building the broken

⚠️ Lime and Slight Lemon ⚠️

I opened our door to see Y/N laying on the bed with her back to me.

I closed the door then climbed into bed with her.

"I'm sorry.." I wrapped my arm around her waist and whispered in her ear.

"It's not your fault.." she whispered

"It is, and I spent all week trying to make tonight special and all this shit happens.."

She stayed quiet for a second then turned in my arms to face me.

"What do you mean? What have you been doing in the living room all week?"

" *Sigh* would you be up to...still having...a real date with me?"

A smile formed on her lips

"Yeah" she nodded

I smiled back at her before getting out of bed then once she got out of bed I grabbed her good hand.

When we got outside the room I noticed Columbus's door was opened.

We walked closer to the stairs which was near his room. As we got closer I saw him laying on the bed and Maddison on top, kissing him.

"Are you serious?" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" She peeked out from behind me but I pushed her back.

"nothing" I smiled and turned her around

I ushered her down the stairs. When we got to the living area door I didn't open them however.

"Um, just give me...one second"

I went into the living area and quickly closed the doors behind me.

I took the small white lights I had hung up down, I grabbed the Daisy's I had set up for her, and I grabbed the radio.

"Ughh I'm going to have to leave everything else" I sigh

I walked toward the other door that led to the backyard.

"Stupid fucking Columbus, always ruining everything.." I said while opening the door and walking outside.

I plugged the lights into an outlet that was connected to an outside table. I hung the lights on the bushes which had roses on them and trees and I ended up back at the outlet so I hung the end there.

I set the vase of flowers on the table and leaned the note I had for her against the vase.

I put the radio on the grass then walked back inside.

I opened the living area doors and saw Y/N sitting on the floor by the stairs with her back to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

She turned her head around then held up a stuffed animal box.

"Oh, yeah I got those for you" I rubbed my neck and smiled

"Really? Thank you their cute" she smiled and put the one she was holding back in the bag.

She stood up and hugged me but I gently pushed her off and grabbed her good hand again.

"C'mon, time for the real suprise"

I led her to the living area doors. I put my hand over her eyes and opened the door. I then led her to the backyard door.

"Don't run me into anything" she chuckled

"I would never do that" I said sarcastically

"Oh shit!" I kicked the door with my boot and leaned her foward a little so she would think she was falling.