5

After the small meeting between taehyung and Ms Choi was over...

Y/n was leaning beside his office.. the door opened revealing ms Choi

She glance at y/n and give her a fake bitchy smile....

Y/n smile too with the same tone...

"You are....." Ms Choi asked

"None of your buisness young lady" y/n sacrasticaly said before entering in his office ..

She was angry by the fact that they spent 1 whole hour alone.... God knows what that girl did to taehyung....

Y/n close the door and stare at taehyung who was.....

Buttoning his upper shirt button.

Y/n pov:

This can't be.....

Why he is buttoning his shirt...

Rage was filling in my eyes...

He move up his head and look at me with a nonchantly look...

"Why you are here Ms y/n.. did you completed your work"

I ignore his comment and go towards him...

He frowned by my act.. I care less about it...

I go near him and pull him grabbing his arm... His face inches away from mine... If I lean more, we will kiss...

I glare at him giving my best glare...

"Stay. Away. From. That. Bitch" i whispered sternly

His face was shocked.... I push him and exit his office without telling him anything....

Sometimes this man check my patience....

"Arghhhhhhhhhh" I groaned and punch the wall cause of my anger...

"Woah woah easy girl"

I look back to see a girl with short hair with bangs... She was wearing a simple top and pencil skirt...

"You are......" I asked and my tone came as rude even if I didn't mean it...

Don't tell me...

I got this anger issues genes from my mother only....

The way my dad control my mom anger issues is something only, profesional can do....

And that issues are on me also... Even if I didn't mean to do those actions on taehyung... The anger issues of mine make it...

"Oops I forgot... My name is Lalisa.. you can call me Lisa"

"Ohh" i said .... I just said this

And we fell into an awkward silence...

"Umm do you mind telling me why you were punching that poor wall" she giggle

I stare at her for some min... Thinking whether should I tell her or not... Looks like she understand my situation...

"Oh you can share with me... You know I am a good secret keeper"

"This isn't a secret tho.... But I guess it's good to have someone in your situation so that he or she can help you" I said raising my brow...

"Yup you are correct " she smile

I sigh and gesture her to follow me..

After we reach to the terrace.. I began to spill

"You know our boss Mr Kim" I said

"Yeah he is so handsome and hot, all girls are swoon over him"

"Including you" i furrowed

"No no no... What you saying... I already have a boyfriend.. he will be angry you know he is a bit possesive type"

I chuckle...

Oh how I wish I would have a boyfriend who would get possesive.....

"Well, the thing is that Mr kim Taehyung is my soon to be husband "

Lisa chocked on her saliva and stare at me shock...

"WHAT?"

I giggle..

"Yup, only he doesn't know that I am his soon to be wife"

"What does that even mean?"

"Idiot.. you still didn't understand... I love him"

"Ohhh.. but doesn't all girls love him"

I glare at her

"I don't give a fuck about anyone... He is mine and mine only... Moroever today or tomorrow I will be his wife cause his dad knows me and the most interesting thing is he ship me with taehyung..  so yeah it's a win win situation for me" i wink at her

"GURLL you sounding like you crazy over him"

"Isn't it obvious..........

I smile and continue saying

"The way his eyes speak millions of emotions, that pair of beautiful brown eyes which attracts me.... His soft cute bready cheeks which remind me of mochi... His jawline which is sharper than my knife in my kitchen... His voice, the way his voice is deeper than ocean.. the velvety sensation in his voice which always gave me butterflies... His muscular veiny arms which is too good to be get chocked on-......

"Okay hold up, I guess you should stop now... God even I can't describe my own boyfriend this much than you telling " Lisa joked

I blush and look down...

"Words are less for him" i said

"So what's the problem that you were punching that wall".

I sigh

"As I tell I love him so much which Obviously I didn't love anyone like this..... He don't feel the same way, he is exact opposite... He is cold rude to me not that I have problem with that...but the thing is so many girls are stick to him... Just now that bitch Ms Choi or whatever was litteraly sticking her boobs out on him which make my blood boil...I did warn taehyung to stay away from girls... I can't control the fact that other girls who is not me is close to my taehyung"

"Hmmm sound so enthusiastic... What about I have one idea"

I look at Lisa..

"What?" I asked but instead she just smirk at me...

I furrowed at her behaviour....

"You'll see" she wink and grab my hand walking down....

............

"Gosh I didn't know that Works are this hectic" i groaned and push back the now complete papers...

After 2 staright hours without any 2 min break I completed this papers...

"Yup fighting girl... Now give these to your husband "

Said Lisa beside me... I laugh and nodded...

Going to his office, I knock...

"Come in" his deep voice said

I enter the room and he look at me before ignoring me...

Typical taehyung..

I go to him and give the files...

"Here your precious papers" I said sacrasticaly said and take my seat..he shot his eyes to me

"Did I tell you to seat"

This time I ignored him and take out my phone pretending to be busy.... He scoff and go through the papers...

"You know one thing taehyung" i asked all of a sudden

He look at me and raise his brow making him look hot as fuck..

Can't I just kiss the hell out of him

"What?"

To be continued.......