17

"soo-... But wait.. I will speak so much that you will get tired-....

Y/n words get cutted off when taehyung hiss and said

"I never get tired of your words so spea-.....

His eyes widened realising what he just said... Y/n smirk at him..

"Ohh so you never get tired of my words" she teased him

"J-just tell" he look away....

She laugh at him...

"Soo.... It was the time when I was in college....5 years ago... I was a new transfer student as my parents need to shift due to it's buisness... All was good and okay with me... My first day all gone well I make friends too and enjoy just like normal students do... Then my life took upside down when I met with Park Jimin.... He was surely a Greek God that time, everyone would drool at him or do anything to spend time with him excluding me... I didn't give a fuck about him, like I go to college, study, eat talk with friends and that's it.... But one day he came to me and Al sudden ask me out... I declined him at first but somehow he manage to make me accept him... We spend time together, eat, laugh, watch movie and many more things which make me happy genuinely... Day by day I see myself falling for him, obviously it was all hormonal changes of mine but I didn't know that time... I fell in love with him, and some days later he also confessed that he loves me... I accepted him and also shared our first kiss... It was all good... We were lovers for 1 or 2 years... It was our last year of college.. there were few months where we will be graduated.... I was randomly talking with my one of my friend Mia... When I heard a boy sehun who is jimin's friend telling something about jimin... I accidentally heard him.. and hear that jimin get a dare to make me love him, so that at last he will broke my trust and break up with me to gain $1000 as price for his dare.... I was all devasted that time.. i didn't listen to anyone and simply ignored and avoided jimin after that... He tried to talk with me but I didn't give a fuck about him... Month by monthe.. it was our graduation, he still tried to talk with me but still I didn't talked with him... I moved out from that college and never met him since that time... After I completed my studies I realise it was all just attraction between jimin and me.. so that's why I moved on long time ago and I have 0 regrets... Just yesterday I get to know that the dare which jimin get... Jimin didn't do it... I get to hear he really loves me... But I didn't love him anymore.. so yeah that's what happened... He can't digest the fact tha I am over with him so he basically burst in here and all these drama happened"

Y/n completed her sentence and look up to see taehyung in deep thought...

"So....that means you don't love him anymore" he asked

"Nope" she said and stand up.

She strech her hands in tiredness when she feel herself pulling forward...

"Woah" she exclaim and fall on taehyung who pulled her by grabbing her waist...

She landed on his lap...

"Being all moody I see" she wink at him

Taehyung didn't said anything and stare at her...

"Oh come on, don't stare me like that or else I will kiss you" she said and glance at his kissable lips...

But he still didn't stopped doing whatever he want, but instead pull her closer....

"Fuck this..." She murmur before pulling him by neck and crashing her lips with his...

Their lips joined together once again.... She feel her back being wrapped by his big arms.....

She smile in the kiss and and devour him passionately.... She kiss him with full desire and suck his lower lip.....

He kissed her back with the same intensity which caught her off guard...

They both kiss each other deeply and with the most beautiful feeling grewing inside their heart..

Hee stomach feeling like millions of butterflies when his soft lips kissing her.....

She stop kissing him while on the other side he still didn't leave her but kissing her more.... She bite his lower lip making him hiss.....

Y/n flinch when she feel him pinching her waist...

She pull out of the kiss...

"Y-you became so n-naughty being with M-me" she said breathing heavily looking down...

Y/n move her eyes towards taehyung who was looking away with red cheeks.....

She giggle and jump on him hugging him tightly....

"Oh my God tae... So finally you are mine and you are my husband...-..."

Before she can complete her sentence, he push her out of the hug....

"Stop talking nonsense y/n!" He said looking at her with seriousness...

Y/n stare at him amused...

"I mean wow... You should receive an Oscar for having such fast duality"

"Whatever" he said diverting his eyes to the laptop infront of him..

Y/n was about to get up from his lap... But she feel his grip on her waist...

To be continued.......