20

Y/n mentally cursed at herself for going to far...

She smile nervously and look up only to make her smile Disappeared as she see his expressionless face...

"What..... happened to you?" She ask and glance at the posture... The way his both arm pinning her both shoulder on the wall... His leg blocking her leg....

His face inches closer to her... She glance at him again...

'So beautiful' she wanted to say this but didn't tell

"Y/n......what was that?"

Y/n look away by the addicting tone he is carrying in his voice...

"I am asking to you" he again speak

She look at him and furrowed

"What I did?" She ask

"You dare to say that after litteraly clinging to him like you are his girlfriend... The way you talk with him the way you make eye contact with him the way you touched him... And he...he dare to touch you that too on your waist... All because of this clumsiness of you.. y/n I never wanted to say this but.... You will be a very troublesome wife of mine... Change yourself... I can't afford to witness one more moment like this with you with some other men... That too infront of me......."

He completed his sentence, breathing heavily... She stare at him amused..

"So.....you wanted to say you want me to be your wife" she ask

Taehyung groan and back away..

"You are really unbelievable" he hiss at her

"Thanks" she smile sheepily to him before turning away want to go back..

"DON'T MOVE AN INCH"

she flinch and look at him...

"What?" She ask..

He come closer to her and pull her closer by her waist... Making her face smashed with his hard rock chest...

"Aish it hurts... For god sake you have a hard muscular chest... You are a not a girl that will have boobs on their chest feeling saueeshy squeeshy" she glare at him

"You are.... shameless" he said bitterly

"And"

"Disrespectful"

"And"

"Clumsy"

"And"

"Careless"

"And"

"And..and..and... Fuck this" he growl and crash his lips with her...

"And the thing I hate the most is that I still love an useless person like you" he whispered through the kiss...

She smile in the kiss hearing his words...

He grab her by back and kiss her passionately...

She wrapped her hands around his neck and kiss him back...

Their lips move in sync and smoothly... Until the door opened..

A huge gasp come from the person seeing both of them...

They immediately pull out and look at the door with irritation...

They see it was y/n dad...

"DAD" y/n yell in shockness...

"A-are you both a thing or what?"

"N-no we aren't" taehyung tried to say but y/n immediately grip his waist and pull him closer...

She wink at her dad

"Yeah dad, your son in law here as I told you few days before"

Taehyung stare at her shock and look at her dad to see his expressionless face...

"OMMO IT MEANS TAEHYUNG IS YOUR HUSBAND" Her father said

"Yup" she smile at taehyung...

"Now you are officially my husband" she said

"Shut up" he push her and look away...

"Aww but it looks like taehyung doesn't accept you as you wife" her dad said

"Yet....he didn't accept me yet... " She smirk at him

"I can't understand why you are so all over to make me your husband" he hiss and said

"Cause I love you" she wink at him

"Your daughter is very pervert" taehyung complain to her dad

In return her dad just laugh...

"Boy, she get genesis of mine....back in my time I was more Pervert than her, she is nothing infront of me" he wink at Taehyung...

Taehyung face was so done with them...

Suddenly y/n get a call...

She excused herself and pick it up to see jungkook...

Frowning... She pick up the call...

"Hello" she said

"Y/n... Listen here.. please come at Lisa house she is not feeling well and is calling you continuosly... She wants you here NOW"

Jungkook yell the last part...

"What? What happened to her.. is everything is okay... Jungkook dammit what you done to her?"

"I DID NOTHING.. COME HERE"

Y/n hurriedly keep her phone inside her pocket and glance at taehyung and her dad

"Taehyung, dad I am going to Lisa house.. she is sick or something.. it's emergency"

She said and pick up her bag running outside..

"Bye" with that she slam the door...

Taehyung sigh...

"Uncle why is your daughter like this.. she forget she is my personal assistant, heck she even forgot that I am her boss "

Her dad chuckle and pat taehyung shoulder..

"I know I know... My daughter is sure a troublesome and take everything lightly... She never feel like her life is challenging... She just do whatever her mind says now whether it's something Pervert, crazy or anything...she do what her mind says... And I know that you are the only one who can take care of my crazy daughter.... Trust me.. you are the only one who can bear her craziness"

Taehyung smile like an idiot hearing his words...

"Okay answer me truthfully... What thing you like or love about y/n.. like something she do or act"

Her father ask...

Taehyung look at her dad and said

"I.......like the way she express her feelings like she is telling some famous quotes... Her way of expressing her feelings are so special and beautiful" he said thinking about the time how y/n described her love for him...

How she stole his heart at that moment and make him trapped by her love for him....

He smile unknowingly and smack his head when realisation hit him...

To be continued........