53

The atmosphere was really thick and silent....

Beeping sound of machines can be heard..

Tears welled up in his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He felt his throat closing up. Tears streamed down his face.

His hands joined just chanting to God for her health....

"Please God please keep y/n safe please God.. i am requesting you.. Don't let something bad happened" he murmur continuosly

He feel his spine got chilled up when the door opened...

Wave of nervousness wash over him...

He stand up and walk towards the doctor with a devastated face..

"I-is everything okay..." He ask gaining his courage...

The doctor remove his mask and said with a concern look

"Her blood loss is extremely high... We are scared of internal bleeding... If that happens it will be very critical to save the child..."

Choking on his tears... He kneel down and grab doctor hand..

"Please save my y/n and our child please doctor"

"We are trying our best Mr Kim... Calm yourself down.. we are planning to do C section to Ms
y/n... That's the only way left.. it's good that it's her last month pregnancy so there will be no issue of pre mature child... All we need is patience and her courage..."

Taehyung wipe his tears and nodded slightly...

"Is she okay" he ask his voice cracked in the end...

"She is unconsious for now... And also we need your sign to start the operation"

He nodded immediately and stand up ..

Doctor nodded too...

"Just sign and pay the bill... We are preparing for the operation"

"Y-yes.....she will be okay after that right?" He ask his eyes filled with hope

"There are chances... Let's see" doctor smile and pat his shoulder before wearing his mask and entering inside....

..........

It's been hours...

He keep glancing at the operation theatre...

"Y/n you are the most strongest person... Please for me.. for our baby please fight against it... I believe you.. you will do it.." he murmur glancing at the door...

Suddenly he saw her mom coming towards him with a fearful look...

"E-eomaa" once again his eyes get teared...

"T-tae is she okay"

He hug her and sobbed loudly...

"S-she is in C section... D-doctor said there are t-trying their best"

"Shhhh everything will be okay... Believe in God... She will be alright" her mom pat hid head and comfort him...

After 30 mins...

The door opened....

Y/n mom and taehyung both jolted up from their seat and dash towards the doctor...

"How is y/n?"

"Is my daughter okay"

"Something bad didn't happen right?"

They bursted on the doctor...

"Calm down calm down Mr Kim and Mrs Lee" he said and chuckle..

"What do you mean? Is my daughter okay". Her mom ask leaning....