35

"y-y/n" he murmur

Y/n nodded and grip him tighter..

"I-I am so sorry taehyung... I-I really l-love you... I don't love jimin... Please forgive me... I will never mention his name again... I p-promise"

She feel him hugging her back... He burried his face on her neck and sobbed loudly...

"I a-am so ashamed by what I-I did... I am sorry y/n"

"Don't" she pull out and stare at his crying face...

"It was my fault.... I make you feel like I don't love you but I just use you... I am extremely sorry for that... But from now on I will not even talk with jimin.. we are over.. we will never meet again"

He stare deep in her eyes...

"Y-y/n" he pull her and crash his lips on her...

She grip him tighter, they both kiss each other while their tears mixing on their kiss...

He hold her tightly like his life depends on it and kissed her deeply...

Their heart were beating faster than the rolar coaster... Their body cling onto each other...

His hands go towards her waist and trace line on it....
She grip his back tighter and pull him more closer leaving no space...

He suck her lower lip and gently nibble it with his tongue... Y/n bite his lips making him moan slightly..... Taking that chance she insert her tongue inside and fight dominance with him...

In the end, she lost as he was more dominating....

Things gone more hotter when he lift her without breaking the 5 min kiss, he make his way towards the VIP room...

Entering inside, he kick the door shut... The room was dimming in blood red light....Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist immersed kissing his soft heavenly tasting lips....

Laying her on bed... He hover over her and finally break the kiss Staring her while breathing heavily...

His intoxicated eyes making her feel crazy...

He bend down and whispered in her ear...

"Love.........i want you"

She almost whimpered at his abnormal deep voice....

"I am all yours tae" she whispered...

He waste no time and burried his face on her neck kissing her everywhere....

His hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt...

After opening he throw it away... He take y/n hands and make it wrapped around his bare back making her feel goosebumps all over her skin....

She roam her hands around his well toned body, feeling his muscular chest to his powerful abs... He shiver under her touch meanwhile y/n feeling euphoric because of the way his hot lips kissing her neck...

She tilt her head more, and he took the chance to bite it...

"Ahhh" she moaned by the bite he given...

Taehyung suck on that place gently....

His hands go towards her waist, he trace it upwards till he reach to her neck... Without any warning he rip off the thin top of her making her gasp...

Taehyung pull away and stare at her whole body...

Her messy hair, her black lacy bra and the denim jeans isn't helping but driving him crazy.....

"You are fucking hot y/nahh" he whispered in low tone making her blush...

He sat in the bed, and unbuckled his belt...y/n too sit on the bed... She stare at his hot perfect sculpture.... The red light making him look more sexy...