39

"Taehyung make yourself comfortable" her mom said giving a smile which didn't reach till her eye

Taehyung smile sadly and nodded before looking at y/n who was quietly going upstairs... He sigh and sit on the couch inhaling deeply....

"This shouldn't be happen" he murmur

..............

Meanwhile y/n go inside the bathroom to fresh herself up...

While the water from shower pouring on her bare body, she didn't did nothing but just cried silently...

"Appa I will miss you...... I will miss you so much" she whispered and splash water on her face...

After showering, she just wrapped a towel around her body and exit the bathroom.... Her drench wet hair with water trickling from her face....

She sit on the bed and just look outside her window with blankness, the rain was still pouring, the environment was now foggy...

Y/n continued Staring outside that she didn't notice someone enter inside her room....

........

"Taehyung son do you want to eat something" her mother asked

"No, no aunty, I am all okay" he shook his head

"Okay.. let me just give this to y/n then.. she didn't ate anything since that....i-incident happened"

His eyes softened... He stand up and take the food plate from her hand...

He smile gently at her

"Aunty, you go and take rest... I will give this to y/n.. you need sleep.. if you want anything then don't hessitate to call me alright"

Her mom smile sadly.. she bring her hand towards his cheeks and careses it... Her eyes getting teared..

"I am so lucky that y/n got herself such a caring and selfless person like you taehyung I am so thankful to you"

"Aunty, you don't need to say this" he chuckle lightly

Her mom chuckle too and nodded before going inside her room...

Taehyung look at her figure until she disappeared... He turn around and look up to y/n room before going their....

Reaching their he open the door slightly to see y/n in just towel, hair wet, looking outside the window with nothing but blankness..... She was clutching a photo frame... Which was of her and her dad..

He sigh and enter inside,...

Keeping the food tray beside the Nightstand he sit beside her....

.........

Y/n feel someone sit beside her... She didn't dare to look until she feel a pair of warm hand wrapped around her pale body....

She knew it was none other than taehyung....

He pull her figure towards him, eventually making her sit on his lap...

He brush her wet hair with his hand and tucked it beside her ear to see the clear view of her face...

"Y/nahhh" he softly called her caressing her cheeks...

Y/n look at him with a crying face.... His concern eyes staring her with worry....

She didn't did anything but just engufled him in a hug.... He didn't hessitate to hug her back tightly....

She sobbed on his arms...

"T-tae-......

"Shhhh y/n... You don't have to say anything..."

And like that, she let out her every emotion on his arm while he conforted her full time with a smile on his face and saying comforting words beside her ear...

"I am there for you everytime"

Y/n pull out of his hug and wipe her tears, he help her sit comfortably on the bed.... He glance at the clothes beside her bed...

He take those clothes which were only a pair of sweatpants and long loose tshirt...

He stand up and grab a towel before going towards her and gently drying her wet hair with it...

She was just looking at him with pure love and care....

She can't express how much she is feeling precious because of him....

Because of him, she is here all fine now... Or else she would be crying and bawling her eyes out...

Taehyung peek at her teasingly and laugh at her all dumbfounded face... He pinch her cheeks but that didn't even make her flinch.... Instead a soft smile spread on her face... She grab taehyung waist and burry her face on it... He continued drying her hair....

After drying.... He sit beside her..

"Now I am gonna change your clothes" he said with a teasing smirk, wiggling his brows

Y/n playfully hit his arm chuckling...

"What? Can't I do that!" He said making a slight pout

Y/n stare at him amused...

"You never acted like this... Where is my old taehyung" she joked

He Chuckle and scoot closer to her hugging her slightly

"You melted that old taehyung and now this new taehyung is all for you and you only" he peck her bare shoulder...

"Really" she laugh

He nodded smiling looking at her seeing she is finally recovering

"What things I can find inside this new taehyung"

"Ummmm" he think before telling

"You will find everything you want......... everything " he whispered the last part beside he ear seductively...

"Aish" she look away in shyness...

He just laugh at her flustered face...

"Soo..... Can I... Change your clothes or if you want I can go outside then you can change" he asked

"It's not like you didn't seen me naked" she joked

"True tho" he wink at her...

"Come on" she whinned..

He smile and take the clothes before looking at her...

"I will just look in to your eyes and nothing" he said and look deeply in her eyes before softly his hand reach towards the hem of her towel.... He gently open it making towel slip down from her body... He still didn't look at her now bare skin.... She stare at him with amusement.... The way he is staring making her blush a little, his hands brushing on her bare skin Making her ticklish...

He help her wearing all the clothes... And when he finally done with all the things he just pull her whole body towards him and sqeesh her...

"You are so cute" he Murmur

"What?" She asked shocked

He nodded and look at her sticking his lower lips out...

To be continued.......