41

After few weeks....

All things were now stable... Y/n and her mother were now normal.....

Y/n and taehyung relationship were also all good... The romance, spicyness of their love story would spart Every day...

Currently y/n was in her car driving towards the office...

These days, y/n also go back to her normal mood... Now she would again act like pervert towards taehyung make him all red and blush so many time... This would make y/n roll over the floor by laughing... She would never fail to make him blush by her words and acts...

This time Taehyung too didn't protest but want more and more of her... It's like he is now fully attracted with her..

Y/n park her car and as usual she did all the things..she used to do and go to his office....

She open the door without knocking as it's her now habit..

Opening the door she meet with someone she didn't thought...

Her eyes widened in surprised...

"LISAAAA"

"Y/NNNN"

They both hug each other but y/n hug her gently as Lisa is pregnant...

"Yah yah leave Lisa, don't squeesh her"

Y/n get pulled out when jungkook there pull her hand out ..

Y/n stare at jungkook disbelief...

"Excuse me" she said sassily

"Yes" he also said with same sassiness

"YOU-..... You can't pull me like this"

She remove her grip from his hand and scoff...

Jungkook give a smug smirk to y/n...

"Just say you can't get over the fact that me... Jeon Jungkook is touching you.... Maybe your whole body is now feeling electric shock-.....

Before he can complete his sentence y/n burst in laughter

"OMMO y-you are so funny... Do you think a c-coconut head like you will give M-me me electric shock"

"Yaah who you calling coconut head huh"

"To you mr"

"Then who are you?"

Y/n was about to say something when she feel one muscular arm wrapped around her waist from back... The arms snaked around her waist make her shiver because of how sensual the touch is..

The person pull her closer bumping her head with it's hard muscular chest....

Y/n feel hot breath beside her ear ..

"She is Kim y/n"

A loud gasp hear from y/n and Lisa mouth...

Jungkook stare at them amused...

Y/n turn around facing the person....

His face inches closer with y/n.. his breath fanning on her chin... His perfect jawline which can cut her in half... His eyes penetrate through her soul...

His intoxicated addictive smell making her loose balance but can't fall because of how tight he is gripping....

He lean closer and joined his lips with her softly.... His rosy soft sweet pair of lips press on her lips pecking it softly...

Y/n blink her eyes trying to process what's happening....

"Right.......love?" He whispered in his abnormal tone