50

"Y/nnnnnn"

Taehyung peek inside her room..

It was dark and cold.... He quietly close the door and tiptoed inside..

The air conditioner was on... The curtains were closed.. no source of light were on...

He go towards her bed and see her sleeping on her stomach...

He giggle and get on the bed before pulling her towards him... He take her sleeping figure on his lap and careses her hair...

Leaning closer, he planted a soft peck on her lips...

Y/n unknowingly wrapped her hands around his chest and snuggle onto him...

She murmur something under her breath which can't be heard...

He bring his hand towards her tummy and gently careses it...

"I am so happy for you baby.... I can't wait you to be born... I will be the best dad ever for you.... Thank you love for fullfiling my biggest wish... I love you" with that he cuddled her and peck her neck....

Next day.......

Y/n wake up after a deep sleep...

She rub her eyes messily...

"That bitch didn't even comfort me last night"

"Who said that?"

She flinch and look aside to see taehyung in a new fresh pair of clothes... She frown seeing him packing her clothes...

"Yaah What you doing?"

He laugh and zip the bag before going towards her and pecking her forehead...

"Your talking style always make me laugh"

"Am I joker or what?" She make a poker face...

He snort and bring the bag and keep it infront of her... With a proud grin he said

"Mrs soon to be Kim y/n ... From now onwards you are living with one and only Kim Taehyung and that's it"

"What?" She blush by the name Mrs Kim

"Yup.... It was the idea of me and my mother in law"

"Shut up"she said shyly..

"It's not time to blush... You have to get ready... I am Taking you now only... And not only these but you have to go shopping too for the rest of your clothes which I will take you to"

"And what about your office?"

"I am taking an...off"

She gasp loudly

"Did I hear correct... Kim Taehyung taking off from his WORK"

"Yeahh" he scoff

"Not only this but I will soon take a holiday for 7 months"

"W-what. But why?"

He hug her sidely and pull her closer

"Can't leave you alone sweetheart when you carrying something very dear to me and of our love"

She hug him back burrying her head on his neck...

"You are the best" she whispered

"You told this millions of time" he giggle

"Hmmm" she hmmed

He bring his hand towards her belly and carses it

"Thank you for this amazing gift I will cherish this until my death"

She smile at him and kiss his cheeks...

"Okay love birds if your kiss lick is done then can we feed something to my daughter... She is hungry"

They both pull out and look at the door to see her mom leaning against the door hand and leg crossed with a so done look face...

"Yeah" y/n smile sheepily and gone to bathroom leaving taehyung and her mom alone...

She take place infront of taehyung..

"So Mr Kim Taehyung how you feeling after getting this news"

"Feeling heaven"

"How many kids you want huh"

"Ahhh" he scratch his head before smiling

"I want kids as much as y/n willing to.... It's her body obviously so it's her right"

"Awwwwwww someone pick me I am melting"

He laugh at her...

"I thought you will have so many..... Yeah RIP her pussy yeahhh"

Taehyung clear his throat...

"I can see from where y/n got her genes" he mutter smiling at her mom...

"Okay guys let's gooo"

They both turn around and see y/n all dressed up in a baggy jeans and oversized shirt... She tied her hair in a messy ponytail before going towards the bag ..

"Let's go" she said and was about to pick up the bag when taehyung snatch it...

"No need to pick this heavy bag... Go and have your breakfast"

"Ooohh caringggg"

"Shut up mom" y/n drag her mom outside...

........

The time when taehyung and y/n have to go..

"Y/NNN MY DAUGHTER I WILL MISS YOUU",

"ME TOOO"

He chuckle seeing mother daughter love...

They both hug each othe tightly...

"Don't forget to take medicines.. don't forget all the appointments even If I know taehyung wouldn't miss but still take care of yourself... And main important thing... Don't you dare run or jump whe you get 4 months... Don't forget to eat healthy... No junk food and colddrink... Don't tease and annoy my son in law and the last but not least... I will call you twice everyday so you better pick up or else I will dash into your house and personally beat your ass"

"Okay okay mom you are acting like I am going in some kind of war"

He laugh at her statement.... They both hug each other one more time before bidding goodbye...

"Bye Eomaa" taehyung wave his hand and grab y/n hand

"I am taking your daughter" he wink at her mom

"YAAH" y/n smack his back...

He chuckle and walk away....

Her mom smile...

"See your daughter get a happy settled life... I wish you were here with us" she said looking at her husband photo....

Wiping her tears, she smiled painfully.....

"I miss you"

To be continued.........