18

She was about to get up when she feel his grip on her waist...

Y/n look at him who was focused on the laptop...

"Yaah leave me" she exclaimed

But he still didn't leave his grip instead tightened it...
She smirk at him..

"So you want me to be Here in your lap huh" she said leaning closer..

But he didn't said anything... She sigh and ploped on his lap again making herself comfortable....

"Don't do that" he said

"Why? Is it helping you to make boner" she chuckle.

"You want that" he smirk

"Sure... When? I am ready to bear your children"

"Seriously" he stare at her disbelief

"What?.. didn't you said If I want this"

"Why you so dirty minded"

"If I am dirty minded then how you are understanding it"

"Not everyone is smart like you" he sacrasticaly said

"I know right" she smile in satisfactory

She lean her head on his arm and hang her leg from the chair.. her body comfortably on his lap...

"You know one thing... Now the generation is change" she said out of a sudden

"How?" He ask her

" nowadays...no breaking the stars and moon.... It should be breaking the bed and-.....

"Okay shut up now y/n... I don't want to hear any more shameless words of yours" he cleared his throat...

She laugh...

"Come on you will not get a wife like me ever"

"Once again how?... I can find million better girl than you" he said looking at her

"Hmm... You choose whether you want me who will entertain your entire life and will filled your Life with all dirty jokes and many other things which we will do practically ofcourse... I won't leave you alone... We will atleast break bed 10000th time in our whole life..... Cause I am something you will never expect from any other girl...

On the other side.. if you will marry with other girl then the very next day you will find the news that...
'Kim Taehyung bride Mrs whatever state dead on her home'... Choice is yours Kim Taehyung...  Cause today or tomorrow... You are mine only"

She completed her sentence with a satisfied smirk....

He stare at her amused...

"Do you really think I will do that... That whatever breaking bed or something" he ask

"Oh baby, if you will not then I will.... I have my ways" she wink at him

He raise his brows at her...

"Were you like this from start"

"Nope... After meeting with you my heart goes garded garden" she dramatically said making him laugh...

She stopped telling and admire his laugh...

This was the first time he laugh, and his laugh was melodious... Once again Kim Taehyung didn't fail to make y/n fall for him all over...

She smile at him and start tickling him... He jump and burst into laughter...

"Yaah y-y/n what you doing... L-leave me... Y/n I will s-sue you I swear... Leave m-me-....

He tried to push her but she just tickle him.... She chuckle too seeing his happy face...

But suddenly the door opened... Both gasp to see Mr Kim standing their with wide eyes...

"OMMO MR KIM" Y/n scream and lost her balance making her fall from his lap...

"Aish" taehyung tsk at her seeing her groaning in pain...

"Asshole help me picking up" she forwarded her hands towards him

"Nope... You use foul language towards your boss" he strictly said

"Boss my ass" she kick his leg and get up ..

He hiss and glare at her but she just scoff at him...

"Umm kids.. i am also here" mr kim said

"Oh yeah...hello Father in law" she wink at mr kim

"WHAT?" taehyung yell and stand up staring both of them

"What? She is my daughter in law" mr kim exclaimed

"Dad..  you are also in her dirty trap..

"Oh come on it's not dirty trap or something" mr kim said smirking

"What? How?" Taehyung asked confused

Mr kim Chuckle at y/n and high five with her...

"This is called.... Win win mission" y/n said looking at him

"I can't understand...."

"Does your son has some major problem in his brain or what? Mr kim.. he really need to see some phycologist" she said to mr kim who just laugh at her

"Yaah i am not dumb" taehyung yelled and glare at her

"I didn't call you dumb" she smirk at him

"This girl" he murmur before scoffing...

"Okay I don't know what you did to my son...y/n"

Taehyung eyes shot to his father..

"Yeah but what I did actually" y/n asked pure confusion...

"While I was coming here... I heard his laughing sound which is a very rare side to see....and second of all I saw you sitting in his lap.. so that means you both are-.....

"NO WE AREN'T" Taehyung yell all of a sudden

Y/n roll her eyes at him...

"No Mr Kim.. you are wrong" she said and go towards taehyung who was glaring at her...

She backhug him and rest her head on his shoulder before pulling him closer

"He is my husband... And I love him so much" she said pecking his cheeks

"OMMO I should capture this moment... I guess I am going to be grandfather soon" mr kim said smiling

Taehyung push her and death glare at her...

"Don't touch me" he said gritting his teeth

"No.. i will touch you" she said and start poking him all over his body...

He whinned in annoyence and tried to push her but she would just chuckle and poke his cheeks making him groan in irritation...

"Y/NNNNN stopppppp" he whinned loudly

"Okay.. first give me kiss the I will stop"

"NO"

"It's not like you don't wanna kiss me" she said teasing him..

He look away and shook his head disagreeing her... She scoff and grab his both cheeks before making him facing her...

"And.....

She said and give him a tight peck on his lips..... She pull out and see his shocked face...

She look at Mr Kim to see his jaw dropped face...

"And that's how Lee Y/n make Kim Taehyung fall for her" she wink at Taehyung....

To be continued.......