Fine wine

Of course he would like the most expensive wine I served. I smirked as I pulled an older bottle out. I knew from his clothing he was rich. Add in the fact he arrived at my place with a chauffer, well we all know where he comes from. I guess I have a type. Flipping the bottle lazily in the air I caught it. The twinge to my shot shoulder almost had me dropping it.

Securing it in my hand, I walked out of the back room. Lizzy, my hostess eyed me as I came up. Her emerald eyes went to a table of four rowdy looking young men. I nodded. She always kept me in the loop of any possible problems. I walked over to my special guest.

"Kojiroooooo" Someone sang out. I looked up. Shadow was practically laying on a table. I sighed. I wondered if he had a fight with Oka again. He only came here if he had the kids, or he fought with his fiancé.

"Hiromi, sit up!" I scolded him. I placed the dusted off bottle beside the long slender hand. He had his pink hair down. The way it framed his angular face was certainly appealing. I moved to grab a glass to pour the wine in. My shoulder throbbed, my hand fell. Damnit, how was I to work like this? I cursed under my breath.

"Shouldn't you, like not be using that arm?" his voice floated up to me. It was low, snarky, and all together amazing. He smelled like cherry blossoms in the spring. I wonder what my Cherry Blossom would think of him. I plastered a wide carefree smile on my face.

"Don't worry, love, I'm fine." I told him. I sat the glass down. Damn this shoulder hurt. I poured the wine filling just the bottom of the glass. I waited. He picked it up daintily. Such lovely hands. I thought.

"Mmm, this is better than I expected." He smirked at me.

"A lot of things, here, you will find will be above your expectations." I informed him folding my arms over my chest.

His golden eyes flicked up over me. There was something deep in them, appreciation, lust? Right now I would take either. I smirked at him. He huffed, setting down the glass.

"It will do." He snatched the bottle up to pour himself a full glass. I chuckled low. I saw him flinch a little. Hmm, I think he liked it. I leaned down, to whisper in his ear.

"The menu doesn't have all the desserts listed that are open to you." I purred. He reacted as I thought. Jerking slightly away. His injured leg flinching. Then that slow predatory smile curved his thin lips.

"Hey, Joe!" A thrilled high pitch voice called to me. I looked up. There they were, my little bastard children. Ah, but I loved them!

"Reki, Langa Hiromi is over there. Cheer him up please." I pointed.

"Sure thing!" Reki waved he made a beeline for the sad clown man.

"Joe?" Kaoru pulled my attention back to him. I smiled turning my eyes back. Looking at him over my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's what the kid calls me." I shrugged. Turning I faced my delicate flower.

"So, what would you like to have?" I asked him. I nearly lost it when his eyes traveled over my strong muscular chest. They darkened as the reached my hands, continuing up to my face.

"Hmm, what indeed?" He cooed. Seductress. I was used to many, many women coming in here and acting like him. Although I did everything I could to make sure they came back, they meant little to me. Having him do it, well I was glad I was working. My chef coat was long enough to cover the bulge, shall we say.

"I know you've looked over the menu." I grinned, leaning forward. The bad thing about my chef coat, it wasn't too seductive.

"Cabonara." He stated, sipping wine.