Lust filled

⚠️smut, bandage, bdsm ⚠️

He called it junk! I could feel my body shaking with anger. If I had a gun handy enough where the stupid gorilla wouldn't take it from me....

"Use your words to explain." Joe was smirking at me.

"This, little boy..." I spat out. "Is the epitome of my life's work!" I growled. I saw Red back up a step. "This..." I jabbed him in the chest. "... is Carla's predecessor." I hissed.

"Yeah, Langa doesn't need junk like that to win." Reki said eyeing me. I reached for a sharpened pencil. Kojiro grasped my hand in his. He was beaming.

"Reki?" Langa spoke softly. "You, you really think that?" he asked. His blue eyes were wide as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Of course I do. You're amazing on a board. No one is better than you." He stated.

"Well, then can you build a sort of training board?" Kojiro asked. Reki looked back at him. He arched an eyebrow.

"Ya know something that will map the terrain, record how he moves over it. That sort of thing. Then I can teach him the moves he will need to know." Kojiro went on.

"Remind me again, how any of this is going to bring down the head of a mob clan?" I asked squeezing Joe's fingers tightly. He barely winced.

"Well we know Adam is really Ainosuke Shindo." Joe began. "He is the head of the Shindo empire."

"You're just stating the obvious." Shadow confirmed

"Right." Kojiro shook his head. "So, we show the world..." He tapped the wooden box. "The mind behind the man. Show everyone how deranged he is hung up on a kid barely legal. It should call in the attacks on kids from years ago." He said.

"That's just the kid part. What he might get a year or two?" Oka shrugged.

"Well, while Langa is distracting him..." He turned to Reki. "And I am backing him up!" He assured the red head. "The rest of you bring the real detectives into Shindo manner. He has to have shit there that will end him." He said.

"I can help with that." We all turned to look. Tadashi stood by the elevator. He pulled out a thick manila envelope from inside his jacket. He laid it on the desk closest to him. "This should be enough to get them interested." He turned back toward the elevator.

"Remember your promise Kojiro." He was gone as quickly as he had arrived. Oka snatched up the envelope.

"Reki, get building that board. Kojiro you have three days off while the kid gets ready. Then you will do all you can to get Langa ready for the fight of his life. Cherry, Langa maintain your covers in the Shindo estate." Oka turned away. He trailed a hand over Shadows chest before walking into his office with the documents Tadashi brought.

"We have our orders." Reki rummaged through the box. I watched him.

"I can do it." He nodded closing the box back up. Be tucked it under his arm. He looked up at me.

"Thank you. Sorry for calling it junk." He blushed. I sighed.

"Not everyone has common sense." I muttered. Reki flashed me his charming grin before marching into the workshop. Kojiro tugged on my hand. We walked out to the bike.

"Now what? I have some time off." He smiled at me.

"Well, you were curious about my locked room." I ran a hand over his chest. "Interested to see behind the door?" I purred in his ear. I nipped his lobe.

"Hell yeah." He breathed out as he swung onto the bike. I pushed him back

"I drive." He slapped my ass as I settled into the seat. I smirked. "That's going to cost you." We drove to my place. I gathered the mail as I walked in. Joe glanced at me. I smirked. I deposited the papers on my desk while passing it by. We came to the door. The eagerness in him was nearly physical.